We're streaming right now - join us!

New Class Glaive Release 4/4 Confirmed?

Comments

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Ye its really important to know the release date beforehand.
    Furthermore I would like to know if there will be a similar leveling event with 24h timeframe as there was during the ninja release...

Addicted people must take a day off :anguished:

@Spacecats
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Xplato wrote: »
    doubt it's being released on the 4th of april, the name reservation lasts until then. imo 2-3 weeks. everything get's released in the same time frame as Ktera.

I don't think you would need to make a reservation for the new class after the class has already come out.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anjon wrote: »
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paragon

It is literally the most accurate class name we have in the game right now.

New class is a waifu!?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Yes confirmed as it says right up front " you will be able to create and login with this character on 4/4/"
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    Yes confirmed as it says right up front " you will be able to create and login with this character on 4/4/"

http://www.mmorpg.com/tera/news/reserve-your-glaive-wielding-paragon-name-starting-today-1000043390

If you see the writor of that article is just a random person. It's not EME, while on the actual game itself it says you can create the character on April 4th.
  • edited March 2017
    What was wrong with "Lunar Dancer"? That's such a kickass name...

What, is it some dumb engine limitation on class names needing to consist of only ONE word or something?
    To be frank, I'd still have prefered "LunarDancer" over "Paragon"... What a weird class name.

Paragon is not a title or occupation - it's more of an accolade or how you view someone else.
    (i.e. "Miah is such a paragon of selfless virtues.")

If you wanted a "holy" class name, then better choices include: Paladin, Templar, Crusader, Priest (used), etc.
  • Lunaris is my suggested name for the class.
  • 4/4 is not a confirmed date for the new class launch, sorry to disappoint. The way the name reservation event works is that we set the reservation AND the claim periods at the same time. the 4th of April is the earliest possible date that the new class could come out, but it's not a guarantee. I set that as the date for the claim event to begin to make sure that nobody who reserved their name would be unable to create their new character during launch, because that would just about be the worst experience possible.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Noesis wrote: »
    4/4 is not a confirmed date for the new class launch, sorry to disappoint. The way the name reservation event works is that we set the reservation AND the claim periods at the same time. the 4th of April is the earliest possible date that the new class could come out, but it's not a guarantee. I set that as the date for the claim event to begin to make sure that nobody who reserved their name would be unable to create their new character during launch, because that would just about be the worst experience possible.

"you will be able to create and login with this character on 4/4/"

You're going to have to excuse me but, if you guys put something like this in the launcher, and days later you change everything according to your convenience do not expect people to not get angry.
    This shows how little serious your company is. This shows how little important Tera is among your other "games". This shows you lack of commitment with your player base, and is not the first time, and surely it will not be the last.
    Really sad to read something like this one more time.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Lessiem wrote: »
    4/4 is not a confirmed date for the new class launch, sorry to disappoint. The way the name reservation event works is that we set the reservation AND the claim periods at the same time. the 4th of April is the earliest possible date that the new class could come out, but it's not a guarantee. I set that as the date for the claim event to begin to make sure that nobody who reserved their name would be unable to create their new character during launch, because that would just about be the worst experience possible.

You're going to have to excuse me but, if you guys put something like this in the launcher, and days later you change everything according to your convenience do not expect people to not get angry.
    This shows how little serious your company is. This shows how little important Tera is among your other "games". This shows you lack of commitment with your player base, and is not the first time, and surely it will not be the last.
    Really sad to read something like this one more time.

They have stated 1 month before this class come to the game that april 4th is not a definitive date.

You are crying as if they told us this before April 4th.

You are the one not making a serious comment and grieving for nothing at all.

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

@Noesis
    So what's the date!?
  • ForkyForky ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Lessiem wrote: »

that was their goal date, goal date = not actual = not set in stones
    things could change. Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Yes Valkyrie will be soon.
This discussion has been closed.