[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• Friendly reminder: BHS still hasn't nerfed the new class
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    Yes. Absolutely hate the name Paragon. Please consider changing it to something else.
  • Seem appropriate. Since in the translation posted a while back, She is considered the best from her Clan.
    Also it reminds me of this: paragon_symbol_mass_effect_decal_e7230fe2.jpg
  • Everyone in the class can't all be the best of their clan, can they? Paragon isn't appropriate so much as a straw clutch.

Does anyone know just how much the moon and moonlight play into the abilities of the class, if at all?
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Porygon is such a stupid name, EME please.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Xplato wrote: »
    also the class is likly going to come out before the 4th. otherwise are schedule compared to Ktera is going to be completely off. Dancer came out 2 weeks after the slayer buffs patch. so expect dancer to be here in 2-3 weeks roughly. we always have the same time between update is ktera did.

1 month between Sorc, and Archer revamps.
    2Months between Archer/Warrior. and roughly 1 month between Warrior, and the new class.

It'll be here on April 4th.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    KnightFalz wrote: »
    Everyone in the class can't all be the best of their clan, can they? Paragon isn't appropriate so much as a straw clutch.

Does anyone know just how much the moon and moonlight play into the abilities of the class, if at all?

if you do a quick youtube search of the lunar dancer's abilities (there's quite a few videos out there) you'll see the class has a few large aoe moves that summon a moon-like glyph on the ground beneath them-- also their powerful self-buff is called blood moon i think.

plus you also have to take into consideration that they use a glaive, which the blade is shaped similar to a crescent. or like WitchyGirl said a few posts up; a guandao which full name comes from the moon shape of the blade.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name matters but not much, the play style matters. I so wanna try cause Ninja wasn't so pleasing to me.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »
    At least RU got to vote on the name :\

Haven't you heard the saying!?

In America, publisher chooses class name.
    In Russia, players choose the class name!
  • edited March 2017
    kamalr wrote: »
    'Moonlight Warrior'/'Lunar Dancer' were good names because they at least referenced their moon-based abilities, and what they do in combat.

Not to shoot down anyone's suggestions, but as far as I've seen none of the class moves have a direct reference to a moon in their appearance.

EDIT - Idi0ticGenius corrected me here. There are some appearances of the moon in the skills for the new class.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    'Moonlight Warrior'/'Lunar Dancer' were good names because they at least referenced their moon-based abilities, and what they do in combat.

Not to shoot down anyone's suggestions, but as far as I've seen none of the class moves have a direct reference to a moon in their appearance.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Just to ask....what made the name "Paragon" come into mind then?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    FaytEsteem wrote: »

Just to ask....what made the name "Paragon" come into mind then?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/117585/#Comment_117585
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭

man, a few posts above i answered someone's question about that. >:)
    sounds like it's time to bump up your glasses prescription kittycat
  • GaalrakGaalrak ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    dcc0b2f6e1754392b22f5970c5861c71.png

So Tera tells us to come up with good names for our characters and yet decides to name the class Paragon? What is this hypocrisy?
This discussion has been closed.