• YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Glaiver would be simple and perfect. ^^
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Moondancer sounds great.

Still voted Valkyrie though, gotta represent the home team (Scandinavian). ^_^

Same on both reasoning for the new class and home team. :hurrah:
  • NaizillaNaizilla ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Why not caSTICKnic?! A castanic with a stick!! It's genius!

Alternatively - CUTstanic! 'cause it cuts and is a castanic!! Double whammy!
  • edited March 2017
    Changed the name of this thread to remove "Lunar Dancer" since it's not an option in the poll, and because I'd like to refer to this thread when discussing the poll itself without giving bias as to who people should vote for.

I commented in another thread about Lunar Dancer, but let me copy paste:

Using two words isn't feasible, and the explanation there is a bit technical. Basically TERA automatically capitalizes class names in some situations but not others. Having a two word class name opens up many possibilities where it would display incorrectly. So rather than having "Lunardancer" which just looks like two words mashed together, "Moondancer" reads and sounds much cleaner if players end up voting for it.
  • Lunardancer (as 1 word) doesn't sound that bad.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Changed the name of this thread to remove "Lunar Dancer" since it's not an option in the poll, and because I'd like to refer to this thread when discussing the poll itself without giving bias as to who people should vote for.

I commented in another thread about Lunar Dancer, but let me copy paste:

Using two words isn't feasible, and the explanation there is a bit technical. Basically TERA automatically capitalizes class names in some situations but not others. Having a two word class name opens up many possibilities where it would display incorrectly. So rather than having "Lunardancer" which just looks like two words mashed together, "Moondancer" reads and sounds much cleaner if players end up voting for it.

Using two words isn't feasible ¬.¬? Yet a two word name "Moon Dancer" is listed on the poll... :\

@RimbaldiOfTera
    Super gluing two words doesn't chance the fact that its two words!
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Lunardancer (as 1 word) doesn't sound that bad.

Would like to see Glaiver in the poll, but
    I +1 this name as well, far better than Moondancer imo.
  • Just looking at the word Lunardancer looks ugly. The double r's and the fact that it looks "lunard ancer"
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    @RimbaldiOfTera

gluing 1 word onto another does change it into 1 word

...too tired to come up with another example, my sleep hasn't corrected itself from the shard event, still only getting 4 hours a night.

oh... umm.. look down "Bluehole" studios
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    @RimbaldiOfTera

gluing 1 word onto another does change it into 1 word

...too tired to come up with another example, my sleep hasn't corrected itself from the shard event, still only getting 4 hours a night.

oh... umm.. look down "Bluehole" studios

What's the point of using another two word name "Bluehole" as an example ¬.¬?
  • MadneroMadnero ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    How about we remake the poll and add the name: GLAIVER
    and see what happens?
    Like Moondancer sounds actually bad.
    http://imgur.com/KbK4MrM

LOLXD
    I'd rather have picked Lunar Dancer over it from the unofficial translation.

Valkyrie has not much to do with the class story or tera.

Paragon: the public opinion is right > no

Glaivedancer? come on maaaaan!!!
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I like Paragon. Sounds different at least.
    We’ve been hearing a lot of feedback from the TERA community about the name of a new class that we’ll be adding to the game.
    I think they should listen to more of our feedback and stop making every new class gender/race locked instead. Amanis would look great as this class.

I'd choose Glaiver
  • RotomuRotomu ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    ^ It's not up to EME. It's up to Blue hole studios. Smex sells.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats
    Please reset the polls and add Glaiver back, you're letting the community choose the name, so why not let us choose what we want?
    And a LOT of people want Glaiver.