The State of the Poll

Comments

• Glavier I would've been fine with.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »
    Time to make alts and vote

Yes, but only if you want to get banned from the game :)

Please see the forum Rules & Guidelines:

F. Multiple Accounts and Impersonation
    - Creation of multiple accounts by a single individual solely for use on the official forums.
    - Creation of multiple accounts for the purpose of evading suspension or account closure.
    - Any impersonation of other individuals or En Masse Entertainment, Bluehole Studio, or their partners' employees. Note: All En Masse Entertainment, Bluehole Studio, and partner company representatives are required to have a custom title denoting their position and employer, so you will always be aware of whom is a company representative.

Those rules have nothing to do with what he said :tongue:
  • edited March 2017
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Those rules have nothing to do with what he said :tongue:

The creation of multiple accounts by one person for use in a forum poll directly breaks the first rule listed:
    "Creation of multiple accounts by a single individual solely for use on the official forums."

• XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Xaera wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    With how close they are, I'm thinking we should have a final round vote between the top two, so the people who voted for the other names can potentially tie-break.

Sorry but once this vote is finished, our team will need to get to work making sure all the game files are ready when it comes time to launch the new class.

Darn. Oh well, thank you for answering, and thank you for having this vote in the first place!
  • can we please get Lunardancer added?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Update

Since the beginning of the poll, in voting for the new class name, the community has been nearly restless in their attempts to gather their comrades in arms, with like minded thinking in keeping the votes increasing. Like the waves of the ocean one name rises while another falls only to have the falling one rise again even higher. The atmosphere in the poll decisions is heated as the sides continue to rant against one another as to which name is more appropriate to the next. And yet high demand has risen for EnMasse to add other names to a secondary poll in order to make an attempt to provide more options to choose from. With only two names in lead by 1000+ plus votes each and only a few votes apart this may very well become the vote of Tera History.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do feel bad that the name is going to be decided by a minority (maybe less than 10% of actual player base).

Thinking at that I would be fine by no having a pool at all since the ppl on forums like to call them selves the "voice of the comunity" when it is not.

I will say that adding the invitation on launcher was the best move from EME, hope we can get at least 10k votes so that way the pool have some actual worth.

Lets wait to the end to see how many players think class name is relevant.

I choose already one name from the pool and hope that or the second I liked win at the end.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Update.

Now up to nearly 1500 votes each for Moondancer and Valkyrie, many are still asking for more options to choose from. They are asking for a second poll, to have Lunardancer, Glaiver, Dragoon. There are those of the community that feel that option to choose from what to vote from was not extended to them properly. So they have been requesting endlessly for this to happen.

It is possible that perhaps these options could be added for a second decision and the first poll erased. Moondancer is so close to Valkyre by only 2 or 3 votes and often with a 30 vote difference. Still the community rants about having the options to chose from those named above as well.
    Meanwhile, EnMasse has explained why Lunardancer was not added to the poll. "It sounds much cleaner." They have also said. The poll will not change that it will remain till the 5th for business reasons as they are on a time schedule.
  • MoonzieMoonzie
    edited March 2017
    I am going to keep posting this....

Why does class name matter?

Choose your character name based on the gameplay of the character, not the class name.

It's so completely useless to sit on forums and to argue over a name of a class, when there is so much more you all can be doing with your time.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonzie wrote: »

Choose your character name based on the gameplay of the character, not the class name.

It's so completely useless to sit on forums and to argue over a name of a class, when there is so much more you all can be doing with your time.

I know is not the main factor but many players choose the class becuase his/her looks and his/her name.

Then they tried to master their skills or get rid of that toon for better xD.
  • Hopefully the poll will be announced fairly regularly in the game so that those that do not come to the forum will

The answer is the same as the last time I gave it.

If people only spent time on the truly significant this discussion wouldn't exist, as there would be no class name to debate, as there would be no new class, as there would be no game. Any game related activity is an exercise in impracticality, If we wanted to make better use of our time we wouldn't be here to begin with.

Nor would you, for that matter. Why are you spending so much time in the useless evaluation of what you consider a useless class title discussion.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

because the lfg can be very embarassing if the class name is too ugly

lfg valkyrie is more cool than lfg moondancer B)
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're now at 3.4k votes, not bad.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I don't get SHOT for this, but please do not make threads and say NOT MY NAME after poll was done. Thanks.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Hopefully I don't get SHOT for this, but please do not make threads and say NOT MY NAME after poll was done. Thanks.

I actually agree with this notion...