[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The Great New Class Debate (Come here if you don't know what to vote for)

Comments

• edited March 2017
    -_- that has nothing to do with the class..And sounds like a name a 5 year old would make.
  • KnightFalz wrote: »
    Nilkemios wrote: »
    Hmm....

Glaiver/Glaivier - (Fits the weapon, but not a real word.)

That's the thing with words. None of them were real until people started using them enough that their meaning became commonly agreed on. New words are created routinely these days, so this isn't a strong argument against it.

That is true. To be honest, this one still fits the best to me, despite the whole "it's not a real word" thing...Unfortunately, it seems too many cling to either that reason or the name just being "too dull".
  • I would have chosen Exalt. It's gonna be doing as much damage as a demi-god :^)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me whatever you want, I just chose the coolest sounding one and went with Valkyrie. Seems the poll is quite divided between that one and Moondancer as well, and frankly that's reassuring that no dumb name is going to be used, I don't really like Paragon so good to know it's the lowest voted one.
    And here I go, reserved my Erina.Valkyrie name to create yet another clone of my castanic female (I think I have like 5 clones of that one char around TERA NA)
  • ProioProio ✭✭
    Seems to me like Vakyrie is the one to go for. As far as I can tell every game simply decides what a Valkyrie class is so TERA can do the same. Moondancer is too long and just doesn't fit in with the other class names. The other names are meh.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantedy906 wrote: »
    Vote for Valkyrie is like vote for Thrump

you convince me to vote for valkyrie B)
  • I like Valkyrie!
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    So help me if Moondancer wins I will declare this entire fricken community bronies.
  • No vote, since the most fitting name is not on the list -- "YetAnotherGenderLockedClass".
  • MaxogMaxog ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Glaive Users from other games:

From Fire Emblem (Naginata (Glaive Predecessor) users):
    Great Lord
    Wyvern Lord
    Paladin
    General
    Great Knight
    Knight
    Cavalier
    Lancer
    Songstress
    Kinshi Knight
    Falcon Knight
    Sky Knight
    Great Master
    Basara
    Spear Master
    Spear Fighter
    Merchant
    Master of Arms
    Villager

From D&D4 (dungeons and dragons):
    Ardent
    avenger
    barbarian
    battlemind
    fighter
    paladin
    ranger
    warden
    warlord

Idk about you guys but none of these seem to fit tera's new class. So to those of you going "these choices are terrible" then... yeah come up with more names
  • Villager ftw
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Would have named it either Eclipse, or Luna.

• no thaanks
    mKemXKm.jpg
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asumiyan wrote: »
    no thaanks
    mKemXKm.jpg

Bronies are trying to take over the world!
  • I have an idea, how about all you people actually go watch the new class gameplay and choose based on that lol...