No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Dungeon entries doesn't reset.

As title said, dungeon entries doesn't reset anymore, unless reset time changed.

Looking clarification for this issue @Spacecats

Comments

• As title said, dungeon entries doesn't reset anymore, unless reset time changed.

Are you referring to the use of Dungeon Reset Scrolls that had already recently been brought up in the Forums, or are you referring to the actual reset time that all dungeon entries reset ?

Can you add a Screenshot ?
  • SoffyasdSoffyasd ✭✭✭
    As title said, dungeon entries doesn't reset anymore, unless reset time changed.

Are you referring to the use of Dungeon Reset Scrolls that had already recently been brought up in the Forums, or are you referring to the actual reset time that all dungeon entries reset ?

The VG quests/guild quest reset time and all dungeon entry reset one isn't the same, just check it out.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    I can confirm dungeon entries do not reset. I've yet to run anything today and my runs did not reset from yesterday...

VLK5p1p.png
  • NoctivNoctiv ✭✭
    I finished my 2 RMHM runs at around midnight est last night, but it showed 1 left, meaning it reset during the run I believe. I did that run, went to bed, and at 11 am est, 0 runs remaining, when it would normally show 2 since it reset at 7am est previously. I had also done LKHM earlier in the evening, took a break l, and didn't need to reset to do another 2.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

The reset time. Dungeon entries should reset at 4am pst but for some reason reset at 9pm pst (that's when they did last night anyway).
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭

@CobaltDragon

I can't add a screen shot as it already happened, but I had 1 BP left last night when I logged off. This morning after the reset, I had 8 vanguards, but still on 1 BP remaining. It should have been 2. The BP reset scroll did work and rest both entries after I ran the remaining entry.
  • just noticed this today too
    Did 1 RMNM, 2 SSNM, so vanguard was at 5/8 but shadow and manor already on cd for me due to runs yesterday.

I am elite, still got 4 entries on LKNM.