[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

new class gearing

i am wondering if the new class(not named yet) is going to be more focused on crit rate or high power? a lot of the videos and google searches has been dry for information.

Comments

• You want to build power just like Archer, Warrior and gunner.
  • that is a nice change due to having so many classes needing to stack crit rate out of the wazoo. by chance would you know if there is a crit rate limit to reach like warriors?
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    Full power

For example, MAMA one of the best Lunar Dancer on KTERA have only +50 crit on his build.
  • Everyone has a crit cap. Gunner is pretty low along with Archer, Warrior next and then everyone else. So it the new class does have a crit cap, I just don't know it. It should be easy to get to if you do a power build tho
  • 50 crit? Holy cow. That's with base crit included or with jewlery?
  • that is insane!
  • full power build all the way
  • MaxogMaxog ✭✭
    Rotomu wrote: »
    50 crit? Holy cow. That's with base crit included or with jewlery?

It's +50 (bonus) crit. That's it. Im trying the math to find out where he got it all from but I'm coming up short by 3.

+47 crit factor on glaiver:
    4+4+6+6+6(Rings + Quatre/Dragon brooch top line + Quatre/Dragon brooch rerollable + belt rerollable) = 26
    9 (Rollable Line) + 12 (Top line stats) (GLOVES) = 21

26 + 21 = 47

Missing 3...
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    Full power

For example, MAMA one of the best Lunar Dancer on KTERA have only +50 crit on his build.

Just because he's the only one we little westerner can find on Twitch doesn't make him "the best of the entire other world beyond my little comprehension"
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does this mean power innerwear instead of crit innerwear?
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    Kimimishan wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Full power

Just because he's the only one we little westerner can find on Twitch doesn't make him "the best of the entire other world beyond my little comprehension"

I think u should go back and read my commentary again. I said ONE of the best not "the best in the entire world beyond my little comprehension" :)
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    btw there is the stats on his Lunar Dancer

cc4dkVG.png
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

cc4dkVG.png

What innerwear is that?
  • edited March 2017

cc4dkVG.png