PSA for staff: Login issues

Comments

• @LilVitte i'm serious if you don't want sugar daddy then sugar friendy (= just transfer in our server i will help you..
  • apparently TR and AV are up. fingers crossed for the rest
  • Servers up
  • [
    WickedIcex wrote: »
    Good luck after 4 years of this game these server issues should not be occurring at a weekly day to day basis. This issue happened awhile ago and they had to fix it. And yet here we are on a. Friday and the server's die randomly.

Honestly these issues occur more and more as this game gets older someone is not doing their job or someone is being cheap and it updating any of their servers with good staff to maintain them.

then find another game if you are so unhappy with this one... i been playing this game since it became f2p i know the flaws they have in this game i know the problems.... they fix it dont they? you still play dont you? so just chill and let them do there jobs right now complaining doesnt help any at all

have to agree with him. i have also been playing since f2p and game is nowhere near as bad as you claim it to be. every game has its flaws but they do get fixed eventually.
  • @ALL SERVERS UP LET's LOG IN! AND PLAY! @BlueReprisal SEE YOU BUDDY!
  • TyzXtin wrote: »
    @LilVitte i'm serious if you don't want sugar daddy then sugar friendy (= just transfer in our server i will help you..

lol. could someone explain the difference between the servers? tbh i randomly picked one when i started
  • @LilVitte there are 2 kinds PVP and PVE servers you can transfer from server to server but need real money to do it so better make a new one be my friend i'll assist you with your gears from level 1-65 and guide you all the way (= see you
  • LilVitte wrote: »
    TyzXtin wrote: »
    @LilVitte i'm serious if you don't want sugar daddy then sugar friendy (= just transfer in our server i will help you..

lol. could someone explain the difference between the servers? tbh i randomly picked one when i started

you have pve server and a pvp server. you also have a roll play server. the most active servers are Tempest Reach(PvE) and Mount Tyranus(PvP). pick whichever mode you like more.
  • @LilVitte just pick me and TR server (= don't think! hahaha
  • TyzXtin wrote: »
    @LilVitte there are 2 kinds PVP and PVE servers you can transfer from server to server but need real money to do it so better make a new one be my friend i'll assist you with your gears from level 1-65 and guide you all the way (= see you

hmm.. tempted :p do you have an active guild?
  • @LilVitte yup we got one of the BEST but for me the BEST GUILD. "Mana" Guild! so transfer now and whisper me.. again Xtin see you..
  • @LilVitte i'm waiting for you.. what's your plan?
  • Just wanted to provide a heads up that I just saw this Thread and have now contacted an appropriate department to find out what's going on.

Will try to provide more information as soon as possible.

It looks like around 3:30 am PST the Login Servers began to experience an issue.

It was quickly noticed through our alert system and our On-Call Team began troubleshooting the overall issue, but unfortunately that process took quite a bit of time, and eventually required all Servers to be brought down and restarted to ensure a stable environment going forward.

I am sorry that this wasn't communicated sooner, and that it took a while to be resolved.
  • Lost some reward credits due to server drop, but nothing too serious.
  • TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    honestly, i dont mind tomuch, at first with the error msg, i was freakn out thinkn my account had been banned lol... I'm much happier to find its a surprise maintenance and fix! so, plz take your time and get'r done right boys! :-)

Before this login server incident. I haven't been able to login since tuesday. I sent a ticket and I didn't get any answer, probably because they are still handling a lot of tickets before mine. I was thinking that probably my account was banned for some reason, even if I was still able to log in the website. Today, after they have fixed this login server inciddent, I am able to login again.
This discussion has been closed.