[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

PvP servers are not PvE servers.

13»

Comments

• Belonging wrote: »
    sapcekatts can u please address the OVERPOWERED new classes in tera, as a slayer main its frustrating to get autokicked fomr some battlegrounds. also zerg guilds ruin the fun please make gvg 20v20 maximum

We just had balance changes on Tuesday that upped the damage on Slayer. What Battlegrounds are you getting kicked from?

As far as guilds go, it's hard to imagine how 20v20 guild battles would even go. Who would determine what 20 members of a 100 person guild would participate, and how would they go about choosing them? I understand that competing against larger guilds presents challenges, but I think that's the case in a lot of situations (and why we see some of the guild alliances that happen in CU:V).
  • @Spacecats notice me :o
  • Adding damage to a class is not balancing it's just making everything even more broken. A serious balancing is in order but everyone has given up on that.

And yes that's exactly how a 20v20 would work. There are very few guilds (if any) that have anywhere near 100 members to actually pick from to do said fight. The way we used to pick members would be to have all your main tanks and healers in the fight and switch in dps after every fight where both raids are regrouping either from dying or picking off leftovers that way everyone got a chance to participate at least in an organized 20v20.
  • It seems like they patched the areas of the map where pvp was off. Atleast On Fey Forest, flying through it says pvp is possible. Need to get someone to come test it.
  • @Allibaaaaba chill with trying to shove your opinion down spacecats throat lol
  • I just read that Fey Forest was the Most active pvp server, i've found it to be one of the most inactive servers, both population and guildwise, now mind you i am just coming back to the game, do they still have sky castles and the leagues?
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I just read that Fey Forest was the Most active pvp server, i've found it to be one of the most inactive servers, both population and guildwise, now mind you i am just coming back to the game, do they still have sky castles and the leagues?

Population wise it's very small you're correct. There are quite a few alts from other servers in Guile/Conflat gear with not many people using VM.

PvP has been going downhill for quite some time (no new content other than CU:V), they've removed skycastles (they're there just unused) and rankings do not matter anymore.
  • Why the F would they destroy the single open-world pvp server when people who dislike open-world pvp already had multiple other servers to choose from, including a PVP65 server. Open-world pvp was the reason I downloaded the game in the first place. This change is so disappointing, can't believe it.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    they already said that pre 65 pvp is something that was exclusive to NA. they don't have it in ktera and it was getting harder and harder to maintain it here so they canned it. stop crying.

It isn't technically exclusive to NA, they are forced to implement it because BHS decided to be "smart" by putting Outlaw Declaration at Level 65, which is IMO one of the stupidest moves I can ever see because BHS wants to pander to the 95% of players who only run dungeons in Tera KR.

Totally agree.
    We DONT LIKE the Assian way to make MMOS. They re happy being all togheter singing happy songs while Dpsing a poor Mob.
    EU and NA hate that. We need to kill each other. That is our main goal in MMOs.
    Kill someone and dance over his body, then get killed and see the enemy dancing over our bodys. That is what we LIKE.

EME u should start having more "control" on the Game. The Assian formula will take NA/EU Tera to death. Irreversible Death.
    Game is being a Cancer right now and losing all the players.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    they already said that pre 65 pvp is something that was exclusive to NA. they don't have it in ktera and it was getting harder and harder to maintain it here so they canned it. stop crying.

It isn't technically exclusive to NA, they are forced to implement it because BHS decided to be "smart" by putting Outlaw Declaration at Level 65, which is IMO one of the stupidest moves I can ever see because BHS wants to pander to the 95% of players who only run dungeons in Tera KR.

Totally agree.
    We DONT LIKE the Assian way to make MMOS. They re happy being all togheter singing happy songs while Dpsing a poor Mob.
    EU and NA hate that. We need to kill each other. That is our main goal in MMOs.
    Kill someone and dance over his body, then get killed and see the enemy dancing over our bodys. That is what we LIKE.

EME u should start having more "control" on the Game. The Assian formula will take NA/EU Tera to death. Irreversible Death.
    Game is being a Cancer right now and losing all the players.

You know this comes down to less work for EME right? That is the reason why they did this change (I don't care what reason they publicly give, it comes down to laziness)

SO many things have gone wrong in NA Tera in the last 6 months+ that are going to be the death of the game, it won't be a full stop death it'll be a slow dying painful one... At least for PvP.
  • They only do pvp in the open world when they are full +15 and only kill others who do not have equipment or low levels. Being hidden most of the time .. pvp servers were always a lie.