Server transfer error

Comments

• edited March 3
    I hope so I wanna move over to FF so I can do some PvP.

FF has not many active OW-PvP ppl.

I think battlegrounds has many ppl active but only at certain time.

The only way to get fun ganking is doing it at Veliks Outskirts where PvP gathers to do 1v1 often.

You will bring a little bit of life to their boring lives doing that.
  • @ElinUsagi Not many people is still "people" No one on Mt does any OWPVP and it's getting more active by the day with all these Mt players coming over.

Also it's convenient that you'd have to waste more money to server transfer by buying a name change, they should open up transfer after this gets worked out if the only way to actually move right now is but spending more money to move.
  • @ElinUsagi Not many people is still "people" No one on Mt does any OWPVP and it's getting more active by the day with all these Mt players coming over.

Also it's convenient that you'd have to waste more money to server transfer by buying a name change, they should open up transfer after this gets worked out if the only way to actually move right now is but spending more money to move.

If you re-read what I wrote, you'll notice that I said players could use this as a temporary workaround if "time is of the essence" and they needed to get the character moved before the issue could be resolve.

The name change wouldn't be needed at all if a player chooses to wait.

If you re-read what I wrote, you'll notice that I said players could use this as a temporary workaround if "time is of the essence" and they needed to get the character moved before the issue could be resolve.

The name change wouldn't be needed at all if a player chooses to wait.

Yes, I asked for a way to resolve the issue if time is tight haha. Also, the name-change fix worked!
  • hi fix it already pls
  • Its been 4 days already, this is getting a bit ridiculous :(
  • Question is normal noctenium infusion transferable? It says alliance doesn't work but what about just normal noctenium infusions? If that's not the case that would seriously sucks I have 22k stored up I'd have to have to water them by having to sell them or by having to store them.
  • Question is normal noctenium infusion transferable? It says alliance doesn't work but what about just normal noctenium infusions? If that's not the case that would seriously sucks I have 22k stored up I'd have to have to water them by having to sell them or by having to store them.

Yeah you can transfer it.
  • edited March 7
    ...Is This still a problem? A couple days ago I tried transferring 15 times till my 1 day elite ran out..I'm quite annoyed it did not go through and isntead now I'll have to pay 30$ to transfer instead of just 15$ even after having checking my inventory and making sure all these issues were taken care of. @CobaltDragon and where is the update you said you'd let us know about? -_-
  • ...Is This still a problem? A couple days ago I tried transferring 15 times till my 1 day elite ran out..I'm quite annoyed it did not go through and isntead now I'll have to pay 30$ to transfer instead of just 15$ even after having checking my inventory and making sure all these issues were taken care of. @CobaltDragon and where is the update you said you'd let us know about? -_-

A work-around was provided above, if you read through the other posts I made in this Thread.

No ETA on a full fix, but it's been reported already, and will get adjusted in the near-future.
  • I see well thanks
  • Thank you for this thread. I am having the same issue as well. Nonetheless, I changed the name. Please fix this issue soon so we don't have to spend money on a name change before transferring to a server. Thank you.
  • So its a little frustrating that 2 weeks later this is still not dealt with. So at this point its not even "are you willing to wait long enough". I had to dig for this thread to even find that there was a problem. Id been sitting there flipping things in and out of my inventory, for 2 hours trying to get this transfer to go through before I dug around to find this.

I'm not so mad at the work around per say, just that this had clearly been a problem for 2 weeks+ and there is no mention of a known issue when you go to transfer a character.

So you sit there trying to figure out whats wrong, whats in my inventory that shouldn't be, and the error leads people (or at least me) to think, the server can't be too full to accommodate another character.

Perhaps just putting a warning for people going to transfer that this is a known issue.
  • So this is still an issue today, as I've tried to transfer my character over to another server where the name is taken. I don't mind changing the name, and have one I know is available on the new server to use. However, that name is NOT available on my character's current server, so the workaround doesn't even work for me. I've now wasted 995 EMP on a name change that does nothing to fix the issue. Guess I'll contact support and hope they can do it manually. :/
  • Phayxia wrote: »
    So this is still an issue today, as I've tried to transfer my character over to another server where the name is taken. I don't mind changing the name, and have one I know is available on the new server to use. However, that name is NOT available on my character's current server, so the workaround doesn't even work for me. I've now wasted 995 EMP on a name change that does nothing to fix the issue. Guess I'll contact support and hope they can do it manually. :/

Tried to contact support to fix this issue manually, and support gave me the same answer, to "just wait and its being worked on" after 1 week of waiting. Also asked if they can provide name changers for the work-around on their own bug, and was told that they will not. So basically we are to just wait without any solution until some day this issue is fixed.