[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

3/3 Twitch Stream: How to Die in Battlegrounds

2»

Comments

• did the server crash for Spacecats?

I didn't touch anything!
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    did the server crash for Spacecats?

I didn't touch anything!

Confirmed spacey isn't allowed to touch servers because he breaks them
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    You got killed by Devon (Deceptively.Ashe) XD
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    was there a code? pls don't make watch the VOD to check, have mercy.....
  • Ardire wrote: »
    was there a code? pls don't make watch the VOD to check, have mercy.....

Answer:
    code is glaivey mcglaiveface
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh that's actually the code... it sounded so ridiculous i thought the poster was being facetious... m-my bad.
    thank you!
  • Ardire wrote: »
    oh that's actually the code... it sounded so ridiculous i thought the poster was being facetious... m-my bad.
    thank you!

He even said that he wanted to make the codes so weird that people would watch the stream just to make sure they were correct. :p
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    thank you!

I would never lie to people in forums. all I ever do is try to help others. I sometimes joke around, or give my opinion in here at times, but when I do joke around I make sure to add jk or lol so that people know im joking. but I do understand why you might have thought it. I try to post the codes whenever I can so that people can benefit from it that may have not got to see the stream. good luck to you all and have fun.