Power Hours March

There is any chance to have power hours in march? without power hours bgs will take years to pop, and only cs, kumas , tanks will pop.
Thanks!

Comments

• When the February ones were announced, it wasn't until the first day of the month. It would be nice to know a day or two in advance, but it should be updated on the google calendar page here. Just gotta wait another day I suppose :\
  • if theres a power hour in march, i hope we have some gridiron instead of just cs/ fwc/ 3s
  • Keep 2 days of 3s please! There are several older players who are returning on those days just to queue 3s. Please encourage them to stay :c
  • Take out a cs day, you want the community to constantly queue the battlegrounds that push them to become better.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Grid would be nice, like before. It's a battleground that is legit dead and no one queues because it will never pop so power hour gives it a reason to pop. I know it's buggy, but it's fun IMO.
  • The Google Calendar was updated a couple days ago and a news post is on the way. Here's a link:
    https://calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

We did add Gridiron back to the schedule thanks to your guys' feedback. We're also continuing the weekend BG jackpots that were on pause for Kyra's catalyst jackpots.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Thanks Spacecats for updating the calendar :)
  • Rip, no 3s for me this month T.T
  • Thanks @Spacecats for trying to keep bgs alive! Also, thanks for added gridiron back to the calendar!
  • @Spacecats MANY thanks for continuing the BG power hours!
    Casual PVP player here and not only it is an added incentive but it allow us an easier matching time as we know which are the common times to queue with the rest of the community.
  • @Spacecats Just bumping this because Power Hour is not active on FF at least (should have started about 2 hours ago.)
  • edited March 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The Google Calendar was updated a couple days ago and a news post is on the way. Here's a link:
    https://calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

We did add Gridiron back to the schedule thanks to your guys' feedback. We're also continuing the weekend BG jackpots that were on pause for Kyra's catalyst jackpots.

The news post is almost always late yet another fact of bad staff.
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    BG power hours are indeed not on, wtfbbqsauce is this. >:v
  • edited March 2017
    Misfire due to the server downtime. A server announcement just went out - CS Power Hour is now back on. Tonight's reward will be 3x instead of the usual 2x, plus a small jackpot has been added for the winners. Sorry for the inconvenience, you guys.