[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Yet you continue with it. I said I'll let it be with this Valkyrie class, I'll deal with it, but still this poll has created anathema among the community! I was done hours ago, but pushing the envelope forced me to continue.

This anathema you speak of existed long before this polls. I think you need to wake up and smell the roses a bit. If you think there will never be vehement dislikes in a community of any MMO you are living in a disillusioned state of mind.

This is natural human behavior. Get over it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet you continue with it. I said I'll let it be with this Valkyrie class, I'll deal with it, but still this poll has created anathema among the community! I was done hours ago, but pushing the envelope forced me to continue.

This anathema you speak of existed long before this polls. I think you need to wake up and smell the roses a bit. If you think there will never be vehement dislikes in a community of any MMO you are living in a disillusioned state of mind.

Says the guy who voted for a class that doesn't make sense. Do you want this? People argued about the names during the polls. Some choices were denied by Enmasse like Glaiver, which is basically what the class holds as a weapon and alot of people agreed on. So really do you really want to go there? This whole charade of poll was a big mistake, because the rest it does not appeal. Enmasse chose the choices, not us as a whole! Do you understand? Get that through the head of yours! Thus the reason of this anathema with this poll!

shame we dont know your character ingame, because it will be fun to bring our valkyries and dance on your character with them B)
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

Says the guy who voted for a class that doesn't make sense. Do you want this? People argued about the names during the polls. Some choices were denied by Enmasse like Glaiver, which is basically what the class holds as a weapon and alot of people agreed on. So really do you really want to go there? This whole charade of poll was a big mistake, because the rest it does not appeal. Enmasse chose the choices, not us as a whole! Do you understand? Get that through the head of yours! Thus the reason of this anathema!

Glaiver? You mean the name that was first mentioned jokingly by me ¬.¬? Some names like Gunner are ok even if based on the type of weapon the class uses, but there's a good reason Warrior isn't name Twinswords...

Naming the class after a My Little Pony character makes even less sense. En Masse may have created the anathema for the new class, but you're the one that keeps adding fuel to it.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Says the guy who voted for a class that doesn't make sense. Do you want this? People argued about the names during the polls. Some choices were denied by Enmasse like Glaiver, which is basically what the class holds as a weapon and alot of people agreed on. So really do you really want to go there? This whole charade of poll was a big mistake, because the rest it does not appeal. Enmasse chose the choices, not us as a whole! Do you understand? Get that through the head of yours! Thus the reason of this anathema with this poll!

Your argument is uneducated. Go back and read some threads then you will understand why they names were chosen for the poll to begin with. We could have very easily stuck with Paragon, however due to the immediate backlash from it, the poll was made.

FACT #1 only a week left before patch and character introduction.
    Fact #2 I have given you the threads dating back to December months in advance, which discussed about the class from the start. Had you wished for there to be more choices for a name (YOU) should have been more proactive for your cause. You failed not EnMasse. (Drops the Mic)
    Fact #3 The names of the polls were chosen based off of community feed back all these months (from December on). Your loss. (plays a small violin)
  • ERA2ERA2 ✭✭
    Says the guy who voted for a class that doesn't make sense.
    it doesn't makes sense to YOU
    This whole charade of poll was a big mistake
    that's your opinion doesn't mean its correct
    because the rest it does not appeal.
    appeal to who? you?
    Enmasse chose the choices, not us as a whole! Do you understand? Get that through the head of yours! Thus the reason of this anathema with this poll!
    who is this "us" you speak of,because the only one who has been complaining about this for like 10 pages is you,so where is this "us" you speak of.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    This is what I've been saying for literally hours!

The polls created anathema!. Everyone should of concurred on the same name!

Do we all like glaiver? Do we all like Valkyrie, no!- this how it should be done! A poll-This is not how to please the community by just making unclear assumptions of names and putting it out there to vote on. Some of us didn't have a choice to chose I guess what's really acceptable, which is by most percentage, Glaiver got denied by Enmasse. Why can't people understand that?

Simply uncharitable for the whole community for what it created with this poll! Therefore it's a mistake.

The polls did not create anathema. Which if you want to be more specific to your word is vehemently disliking a name. Quite Selfish on your part. Sounds like to me at this point you have nothing better to do but rant and rave about something out of your control. If you don't like the changes you certainly don't have to play the game. No one is forcing you to.

Temper tantrums like the one you are doing is why there is your version of anathema.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PhoenixKiss

Losers should learn to acept when the out come dont favors them.

You have been spouting nonsense nonstop since 10 pages.

Comunity had their fun in this thread and the only one stating that the pool created an anathema is only you.

Sucks to be you and no ones shares your point of view but you will survive this and you will live after all this, that I asure you.

So now acept your fate and wait patiently to create your new Valkyrie as the new class, the one chosen by the comunity throught EME poll.
  • ERA2ERA2 ✭✭
    ITS A MISTAKE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CHOOSE MY NAME
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Do we all like glaiver? Do we all like Valkyrie, no!- this how it should be done! A poll-This is not how to please the community by just making unclear assumptions of names and putting it out there to vote on. Some of us didn't have a choice to chose I guess what's really acceptable, which is by most percentage, Glaiver got denied by Enmasse. Why can't people understand that?

Simply uncharitable for the whole community for what it created with this poll! Therefore it's a mistake.

The polls did not create anathema. Which if you want to be more specific to your word is vehemently disliking a name. Quite Selfish on your part. Sounds like to me at this point you have nothing better to do but rant and rave about something out of your control. If you don't like the changes you certainly don't have to play the game. No one is forcing you to.

Temper tantrums like the one you are doing is why there is your version of anathema.

You're selfish that you're happy with what you got, but obviously you can't admit you would take something else as a community.

No. Not Selfish. That is the wrong word. I'm more like content. Furthermore "I" am not the community. I am not assimilated to be a part of a whole or something bigger than myself. I am an individual with opinions and ideas like anyone else. So are you. Besides that, there is nothing to admit too, other than the fact that I can't stand your ranting like Tyrannosaurus Rex that's had its toy taken away. Also it's quite obvious that the "community" that happens to be speaking in this thread is also getting tired of your foot stomping and poutting attitude.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

You're selfish that you're happy with what you got, but obviously you can't admit you would take something else as a community.

No. Not Selfish. That is the wrong word. I'm more like content. Furthermore "I" am not the community. I am not assimilated to be a part of a whole or something bigger than myself. I am an individual with opinions and ideas like anyone else. So are you. Besides that, there is nothing to admit too, other than the fact that I can't stand your ranting like Tyrannosaurus Rex that's had its toy taken away. Also it's quite obvious that the "community" that happens to be speaking in this thread is also getting tired of your foot stomping and poutting attitude.

@PhoenixKiss just can't accept defeat with dignity...
This discussion has been closed.