[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    c0g wrote: »
    One day they gonna create a female sword and shield class (and players are prolly gonna costume her up with winged helms and wings), and they'll realize a glaive-wielder is squatting on a good class name.

Don't worry, Sentinel and Spartan will still be available.

135907.1464045520.jpg

Paladin, crusader, guardian also available, then suddenly realize.... aren't that lancer in Tera....
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minazuki wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    c0g wrote: »
    One day they gonna create a female sword and shield class (and players are prolly gonna costume her up with winged helms and wings), and they'll realize a glaive-wielder is squatting on a good class name.

Don't worry, Sentinel and Spartan will still be available.

135907.1464045520.jpg

Paladin, crusader, guardian also available, then suddenly realize.... aren't that lancer in Tera....

Can't believe I forgot to include Paragon!
  • I hope hey change the skills and gears name now. Cause it'd be stupid to have everything moon related but the class be named with no reference to it.
  • Klax wrote: »
    I hope hey change the skills and gears name now. Cause it'd be stupid to have everything moon related but the class be named with no reference to it.

All they have to do is tie the two together to some degree in the lore; shouldn't be so very hard.
  • Just checking in on the forums for the first time in a few months and saw this.
    Wow, could this poll have ended any worse? Decided on the most boring and generic name?
    I don't care since I have zero interest, and won't be playing it, but come on.
    The bulk of this community should never touch anything ever.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klax wrote: »
    I hope hey change the skills and gears name now. Cause it'd be stupid to have everything moon related but the class be named with no reference to it.

There are going to be moon references left anyway, unless they also change the skills visual effects.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Raunchy69 wrote: »
    Just checking in on the forums for the first time in a few months and saw this.
    Wow, could this poll have ended any worse? Decided on the most boring and generic name?
    I don't care since I have zero interest, and won't be playing it, but come on.
    The bulk of this community should never touch anything ever.

Yea it could have ended with Moondancer :expressionless:
  • Choosing the wrong name for this class... "Valkyrie" is a non right name for a spear carry only. A Valkyrie is a class which can handler most than a single weapon. In this case, will bind the class to a single weapon. If you guys want a suggestion, go watch Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (ps2) gameplays and look for all characters. I vote Paragon, sounds different, but sounds better than another options. One more time in my opinion the class name should be "Dragoon". En Masse could put this in poll too. :(
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Choosing the wrong name for this class... "Valkyrie" is a non right name for a spear carry only. A Valkyrie is a class which can handler most than a single weapon. In this case, will bind the class to a single weapon. If you guys want a suggestion, go watch Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (ps2) gameplays and look for all characters. I vote Paragon, sounds different, but sounds better than another options. One more time in my opinion the class name should be "Dragoon". En Masse could put this in poll too. :(

Silmeria is inferior to Lenneth. Anyway, valkyries are still depicted with spears, swords, shields and bows. Any of those weapons will "fit" Valkyrie name. If you want to talk about Valkyrie Profile, Lenneth even throws a spear at the end of her finishing strike... which happens to be the strongest hit too. There is no rule that valkyries carry many weapons, they use whatever they happen to be best with.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

The strongest atack from Lenneth.

Valkyrie Profile 2

Nivelung Valesti showdown.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The strongest atack from Lenneth.

Valkyrie Profile 2

Nivelung Valesti showdown.

Oh yeah, I forgot how much spear there was in Silmeria. I really didn't like that game compared to VP1 so it's not a wonder either. This just makes the other guys mention of Silmeria worse.
  • Come one guys, Paragon is better that Valkyrie. I even reserved a name for new class before making the poll. Community has gone mad or what. I was thinking if the end result will be like the Russian version I will laugh to all who voted for it.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmeleon22 wrote: »
    Come one guys, Paragon is better that Valkyrie. I even reserved a name for new class before making the poll. Community has gone mad or what. I was thinking if the end result will be like the Russian version I will laugh to all who voted for it.

Well then, enjoy your laugh. Obviously many here didn't share your view on Paragon.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    kmeleon22 wrote: »
    Come one guys, Paragon is better that Valkyrie. I even reserved a name for new class before making the poll. Community has gone mad or what. I was thinking if the end result will be like the Russian version I will laugh to all who voted for it.

Paragon wasn't even a choice in this case, it ended up being either Moondancer or Valkyrie. Which in your opinion is better?
This discussion has been closed.