[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Name reservation event

I really think the EME have to give us a option to change the new class nickname one more time, since they changed the class name from paragon to valkyrie.
Some ppl put the "last" class name, paragon, in nickname event and now can not change the nick for the new name choised as Dpk.Valkyrie instead Dpk.Paragon

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you will be able to get Dpk.Valkyrie without reserving it!
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    simple solution make an alt with the name that you want I have an alt with the name I'm going to use but I still reserved a name what the big deal.
  • but i think the game will give us some items while we level up our characters and something good when we hit level 65 (AS PART OF THE EVENT, you’ll receive a free character slot (if you’re not already at maximum). This will be awarded when the Paragon is released.). Idk if i creating a valkyrie with another nickname ill be participating of the event
  • SylvietteSylviette ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats to answer this question.
    However I think you're supposed to get the free character slot as long as you reserve a name, since it doesn't make sense to get extra character slot AFTER you've already create it (or reach 65). Don't quote me since I don't participate in this event, already maxed out.
  • Sylviette wrote: »
    @Spacecats to answer this question.
    However I think you're supposed to get the free character slot as long as you reserve a name, since it doesn't make sense to get extra character slot AFTER you've already create it (or reach 65). Don't quote me since I don't participate in this event, already maxed out.
    I'm not talking about the character slot, I have the 16 slots, i mean the rest of the event, maybe they give some good items like the customes on ninja patch, my question is about the rest of the event. Will I receive the others bonuses while i level up a diferent character? I mean, a character without the reserved name.
  • SylvietteSylviette ✭✭✭
    If that's the case pretty sure EME will have some compensations (in term of giving the bonus to all new Valkies reached 65 instead of only ones who made a name reservation).
  • The reservation system is something built into TERA by Bluehole and is pretty specific about only allowing a single reservation per person, so the name chosen by each player will be the one that appears when it's time to create a new Valkyrie. That won't stop you from later making a Valkyrie with a different name, and the name-reserved Valkyries aren't prevented from changing their name later via name change voucher.

For those of you who reserved a Paragon-specific name for your character, all I can say is that you chose a name that fits really well with the style and feeling of the new class. Hell, we WERE honestly going to go with Paragon. Having Valkyrie win the community vote shouldn't diminish any paragon-like qualities (whatever those are for you) of your character. Just think about all the names of player characters out there that have absolutely nothing to do with the class they happen to play - any name that references the Paragon will have a foot in the early history of the new class and speaks directly to her heroic nature.