[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

The State of the Poll

1234568»

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Valkyrie

:hurrah:
  • EarEar ✭✭
    I'm glad Valkyrie won. Valkyrie or Sentinel were the best options in that poll. Moondancer and Glaivedancer sounds dumb with two worded names fit into one word. "Oh hey, I have an idea for the next new class, let's rename it to an one big 5 worded name 'Insertnewclassnamehere'!"
  • the only troubling thing is, it says 7040 people voted?

I mean, if I go to Highwatch, I'll see 50 people afking, which is about half the population of the server.
    So, that's about 100 people per server, there are 5 servers so that makes 500 people still playing.
    alrighty, much smaller discrepancy then I would have expected, everyone only voted 14 times.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    people no log ingame in same time

and i see more than 100 people in velika
  • the only troubling thing is, it says 7040 people voted?

I mean, if I go to Highwatch, I'll see 50 people afking, which is about half the population of the server.
    So, that's about 100 people per server, there are 5 servers so that makes 500 people still playing.
    alrighty, much smaller discrepancy then I would have expected, everyone only voted 14 times.

Actually, new groundbreaking data shows there are only about 4 unique humans on each TERA server at any given moment. None of them like to queue for FWC. They just sit in Highwatch and buy things from each other on the trade broker.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    the only troubling thing is, it says 7040 people voted?

Actually, new groundbreaking data shows there are only about 4 unique humans on each TERA server at any given moment. None of them like to queue for FWC. They just sit in Highwatch and buy things from each other on the trade broker.

is this a hint of what we will get in tera annivversary? i love statistics
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @narkfestmojo

Steamcharts shows more than 3k players on-line per day.

And more plays without using steam.