Regular server maintenance or can we expect some minor changes?

As the title says

Comments

• I am fairly sure this Maintenance is intended to remove Kyra's Potion Shack from the Welcome Window, clear all Catalyst Account balances, remove remaining unredeemed Catalysts from characters, and the typical Tuesday Server Restart / Maintenance.
  • @CobaltDragon
    I am fairly sure this Maintenance is intended to remove Kyra's Potion Shack from the Welcome Window, clear all Catalyst Account balances, remove remaining unredeemed Catalysts from characters, and the typical Tuesday Server Restart / Maintenance.

Can you tell us if the VG reset and instance reset times will line up again at the previous time? (4am PST)

They have been unaligned since last Tuesday's maintenance and there has not been one response in any of the (now four) threads about it from EME staff.
  • @CobaltDragon
    I am fairly sure this Maintenance is intended to remove Kyra's Potion Shack from the Welcome Window, clear all Catalyst Account balances, remove remaining unredeemed Catalysts from characters, and the typical Tuesday Server Restart / Maintenance.

Can you tell us if the VG reset and instance reset times will line up again at the previous time? (4am PST)

They have been unaligned since last Tuesday's maintenance and there has not been one response in any of the (now four) threads about it from EME staff.

I mentioned both to Spacecats and Noesis, but cannot confirm if they were changed yet.