Reset scrolls don't work/instance reset time is 9pm pst ?

Why don't reset scrolls work for anything and why do instances reset at 9pm pst instead of the regular time? vgs and guild quests still reset at the same time as usual but not dungeons??? @Spacecats @CobaltDragon @Noesis

Comments

• FlunaFluna ✭✭
    I got the same problem two days ago that i found the ace dungeon did not reset along with the vanguard quests at 4 am(PST). This change just makes me feel inconvenient.
  • Yea, clearly the reset time changed, on my end at least.

Was there an announcement that I missed ?

Why was it changed ?
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    You'd also have to keep in mind that the servers run UTC time.
    So far there has been no mention of this change after maintenances. But I might be wrong and the TERA game servers are configured to run on NA PST timezones. But from what I have noticed when receiving my log-in rewards, it runs on UTC most likely.
  • Bump, not sure if it is a bug or everyone just doesn't care.
  • Confirmed with multiple people, the daily dungeon resets are occurring at the completely incorrect time. This has cost me a number of RMH resets when I wanted to just run 1 with friends or teach some new guildies. It's one thing to have all our old dungeon reset scrolls not work anymore, but to have to use one of these new scrolls to run the instance even once is just obscene. I know this isn't EME's intention - something got screwed up with their reset times - but it is incredibly frustrating nonetheless. Some form of compensation would honestly be much appreciated, as these new scrolls aren't exactly the cheapest items to buy for VG credits.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No responses from EME on this. Some things just don't change lol
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this. It's been a week and there hasn't been one response in any of the three threads about this. I normally sing your praises EME, but this is weakening my resolve.

• CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    This persists for me and pretty much all my guildies, it's a problem since most of us have our reset at 11:00 PM (CST) and one of our friends has it even worse since he has a time some difference of three hours, so his resets happen at 2 AM. I really hope this gets fixed on today's maintenance, I'd like to know at least that someone from EME is looking into this problem.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Its just a build bug, usually that is what happens when KR builds it wrong all the time.
  • Looking into this to see what the cause is. This thread was created on Saturday, and Fluna said it happened a couple days before that. Did anyone notice it happening earlier than Thursday?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Looking into this to see what the cause is. This thread was created on Saturday, and Fluna said it happened a couple days before that. Did anyone notice it happening earlier than Thursday?

Pretty sure it happened after the slayer patch was deployed.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Looking into this to see what the cause is. This thread was created on Saturday, and Fluna said it happened a couple days before that. Did anyone notice it happening earlier than Thursday?

I noticed it Thursday 3/2/17 ~11am. Dungeons had still not reset from the previous night, Wednesday 3/1/17. It almost assuredly happened on 2/28/17 maintenance.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now we have a instance reset for server at 9 pm Pacific Time and Vanguards reset at 4 am Pacific Time. It would be nice to have the reset at the same time as before.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats This was noticed by players after the Tuesday Maintenance and reported in the bug report section here.