[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Question: what is this, and where?

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
  • free imp? time to make a tera EU account
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Well they did say..over and over again there's a level event coming for the new class.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is funny how they make something that should be more exclusive into a "lvl up reward" and kill the joy of gathering the maths for crafting.

But they are not stupid at all, giving free imperator to several ppl to temp then to awakening and awakening enchanting to +15 will make the in-game economy a little bit more active.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing will make EU better than NA. EME gladly is doing better these days, but currently EME needs 1 or 2 more staff, I believe, to make things easier for the current team which are having heavy duties.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye imperator boxes with kyra +15 scroll :3
    vkobe wrote: »

I dont think that will be a good idea.

Imperator +15 is only 3% better than guile +12 and in 2 months we will have new free mid tier that at +12 will be better than imperator +15.

If you dan't have ambush right now then in few months will be easier and cheaper to obtain mats or boxes then use +15 scrolls.
  • Imperator? The new vm set is coming relatively fast, better off just using Guile till then if you can't afford Ambush.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Imperator +15 is only 3% better than guile +12 and in 2 months we will have new free mid tier that at +12 will be better than imperator +15.

If you dan't have ambush right now then in few months will be easier and cheaper to obtain mats or boxes then use +15 scrolls.

sorry but 700000 golds is too expensive for me ;)

Ambush will fall as Imperator did.

You could buy imperator boxes from 20k to 50k and the same is going to happen to Ambush in a few months.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭

You keep pulling this 700k number out of your butt ;o

In v55, Ambush will be much easier to obtain, so if you have a scroll or two, you can save it for your weapon and maybe gloves, before you start working on vm9

It might be a bit pricey now, but it won't be in a little bit, it'll be as easy as imperator is right now.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »

You keep pulling this 700k number out of your [filtered] ;o

In v55, Ambush will be much easier to obtain, so if you have a scroll or two, you can save it for your weapon and maybe gloves, before you start working on vm9

It might be a bit pricey now, but it won't be in a little bit, it'll be as easy as imperator is right now.

700000 golds is the lowest price for ambush weapon box in my server and only because 2 guys sell it, if it is only one guys the price reach 900000 golds
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    AbstractCH wrote: »
    free imp? time to make a tera EU account

Believe me, you don't.