[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Test Server

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotomu wrote: »
    So will the tests done on the server (aka events). Would that be geared to low level characters? Doubt many people will even level a toon to 65 when it's not on the main server he or she plays in. Since the players can't even transfer, would handing out level 60 scrolls be too much?

As for when events will happen, will there be an announcements on other servers (or twitch) that it will happen so players can hop on to the server to participate?

There will be Lv65 characters on day one for the test server. I was Lv65 Brawler way before Treeshark started handing out level boosts during Brawler test server.
  • @Spacecats Is there a specific date as to when the test server will be out? If you cannot say, then maybe you could let me know if it will be coming out before or after release of the new class.
  • maybe is for merge all server in one . they need one test first .
  • wrote:
    and if you buy anything from the TERA Store for Wonderholme characters, there will be no refunds issued. Also, there will be no customer support for Wonderholme-specific issues, so get ready for a wild ride!

So basically...robbery? you're actually allowing people to spend money on this temporary server and refuse to issue any refunds once closed, and made sure to ignore all tickets based upon the server just in case someone didn't realise and got suckered into it, I'm not sure what to think of this...
  • What about people who refuse to read messages? and cannot function without a cash shop costume?

This is clearly unfair!
  • edited March 2017
    Deleted some messages here. Namely Crashira's response because it turns out the TERA Store and Item Claim HAVE been disabled on Wonderholme. Problem solved :)

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    the only why to disable tera store would be making another client just for the test server, and this client have his own accounts. TeraStore is linked with your account. You cant disable tera store in a specifc server without disabling in the other servers.
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    the only why to disable tera store would be making another client just for the test server, and this client have his own accounts. TeraStore is linked with your account. You cant disable tera store in a specifc server without disabling in the other servers.

Turns out that's not the case after all!
  • any buddy up code? :)
  • Not sure why you would delete your own and my response, especially considering the situation of the store being disabled anyway, it's not as if there was any flaming going on...lol, got to cover your backs though I guess, may want to edit the server announcement.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    can you increase the exp bonus? the leveling is so slow even with 3x exp. can we have 10x exp and 10x drop?
  • how to get costumes on wh?
  • Azathel wrote: »
    how to get costumes on wh?

People have said they have a chance to drop as loot from bosses in dungeons.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Lol this test Server oh lordy. I've died like 10 times so far rofl.
  • edited March 2017
    Crashira wrote: »
    Not sure why you would delete your own and my response, especially considering the situation of the store being disabled anyway, it's not as if there was any flaming going on...lol, got to cover your backs though I guess, may want to edit the server announcement.

I don't want people to read and get confused about whether or not purchases can even happen. If they read my initial response, and your follow-up, they easily would have.