Test Server

Comments

• Lol this test Server oh lordy. I've died like 10 times so far rofl.

giphy.gif
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Lol this test Server oh lordy. I've died like 10 times so far rofl.

giphy.gif

I actually love this test server, loading into velika seeing bodies and pigs everywhere...though I am confused by the pigs lol
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Lol this test Server oh lordy. I've died like 10 times so far rofl.

sounds like they made leveling exciting again. ah man, can't wait to try this out.
  • Let us copy our characters over from other servers for a few weeks, could be fun.
  • Not going to lie, I laughed when I went to Veilka and saw that huge gate and the lasers right next to it. This server kinda reminded me of this.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Discussion-about-a-Hardcore-Server?page=1

We were so close to having one too :anguished:
  • would be nice to be able to COPY (not transfer) our characters over from other servers.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    SupaPrince wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I laughed when I went to Veilka and saw that huge gate and the lasers right next to it. This server kinda reminded me of this.

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Discussion-about-a-Hardcore-Server?page=1

We were so close to having one too :anguished:

When I got there that giant caterpillar was there lol
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    I actually love this test server, loading into velika seeing bodies and pigs everywhere...though I am confused by the pigs lol

Well.. Samael did say something I thought made perfect sense in this server. "Now get out of here, or Headquarters will start to smell like pigling." And now they do. :)
    iilEnpQ.png

Unfortunately I couldn't see the pigs during that cutscene. That would have been perfect.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st sight I had in Velika (like, literally now) was those [filtered] signs everywhere, then suddenly I'm running with my horse and... BANG I'm dead on those spikes that were there just cause yes
    Seems weird, I like it
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    1st sight I had in Velika (like, literally now) was those [filtered] signs everywhere, then suddenly I'm running with my horse and... BANG I'm dead on those spikes that were there just cause yes
    Seems weird, I like it
    there was a bandersnatch there but a group of players managed to kill it and the one on stepstone island
  • I really love this test server. Stepstone Isle has never been that fun. Velika has never been that exciting (and risky to afk ha ha). I wish it was like that on the 'real' servers. Since the fun part is probably just for our entertainment and the real purpose is testing technical stuff, I can only hope they extend their testing period as long as possible.
    And I wish the Bandersnatch was still there (or would respawn), it was such a hearty welcome :wink:
  • ok some things that need fixed:
    =) Fashion coupons have nothing for ninjas
    :( BG credit limits they need to be removed, on the nornal server a limit is annoying plus the max is 200k when a hankie for ambush is 160k
    VM is costing more to make then it use to so the max amount alloted should be raised to 1M and the max credits per week raised alot as well especially with power hour.
    O.o The calendar should have offered innerwear on 1st day not near end, it makes it way easier to lvl and not die.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    You get free inner wear after you hit 65. There's a quest in highwatch you complete by doing kc to get it
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    You get free inner wear after you hit 65. There's a quest in highwatch you complete by doing kc to get it

Been for a long time like this, ever since Lv 65 patch I think. The deal is that making it easier for this server in specific is beneficial, considering we're all rushing levels anyway there. May as well just make it even faster, specially because if it takes long it will become irrelevant (because of said quest)
  • SylvietteSylviette ✭✭✭
    IMO the main purpose of this test server is to check if there're any bug with whatever spacecats/EME wanna do with their next events, and not to test changes to the game itself. In other words this server would have event-like stuffs happening everyday and EME would like you to check if there's anything breaking from those (ex: falling thru velika floor after getting hit by spikes spawning in some locations, getting stuck from spamming certain skills during URF...). There won't be any change to core game from those tests (like boss glitching, leash doesn't work,...), thus there's no reason to cater some unrelated requests like need more costumes or better gears.
    Remember you're not here to test what it feels like to have full behemoth +15, you're here to test the possible future events without EME destroying the the real server (economically or technically).
    Not sure why copying character from official server to test server wasn't possible. It was the same with previous canyon clashes or skyring slam. Probably technical issue.