I can't take it anymore, with the new polearm-wielding female-only class

13»

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    I'll never understand why that's such a problem. It's a bunch of pixels on a screen, nothing more. Who cares?

one day those pixel will be printed with 3d printer and will be pixel in you VR headset B)

Like there aren't already figurines of Elin.
    How does the gender of the character you play impact your fun?

In the same way as dressing like a maid impacts your fun while playing football, I could guess. No?

How is that in any way the same? One would actually impact your movement, the other doesn't.
  • UptownUptown ✭✭
    edited March 9
    Dude, who cares? You don't see people crying to Riot Games because their league classes are gender locked. They are just pixels, man. You're being a drama queen.

Edit: I feel like people re trying to self identify with pixels. It's not natural! Express yourself in the real world!
  • edited March 9
    Uptown wrote: »
    Dude, who cares? You don't see people crying to Riot Games because their league classes are gender locked. They are just pixels, man. You're being a drama queen.

Edit: I feel like people re trying to self identify with pixels. It's not natural! Express yourself in the real world!

Well obviously people do care :) surprise surprise or they wouldn't be saying anything. Just because someone likes one thing doesn't mean everyone else does.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uptown wrote: »

one day this pixel will be in VR headset and be printed with 3d printer B)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Some bug spray company should visit these forums, they so toxic you could wipe the cockroaches of the entire earth with one spray of this
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    This has been asked and answered many times;
    it's all about money, females characters make more of it.

this thread is male locked characters, but is really asking the same thing
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12125/why-cant-there-be-a-male-locked-char/p1

Male option >>> more money for development and less money made when released >>> not going to happen
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I dont mind gender locked classes as long as the class itself is fun to use.

Anyways who wants to see a mans buttocks while playing this game. I dont get it all my characters are all female, because of dat [filtered]. :)
  • Desperate guys have to look at the butt all day because they can't get any in real life :p
  • edited March 10
    This Thread also seems to have run it's course, and i'm going to close it.
13»
This discussion has been closed.