User Authentification Failed

hey im a returning player after 6 months off
i've tried to connect my account but that probleme appears " User Authentification Failed "
i've searched for solutions in the internet it all says because being off region .. while im not
i've made a new account and i can access with no problemes so it's not a region probleme
tried to reset my password .. disabeled the armor code .. nothing works
please help

Comments

• Taking a look at your recent login attempts, it seems like your access was being blocked to our North American servers, due to a very specific VPN / Proxy Service you had enabled at the time of logging in, which our Security Team had specifically blocked due to the activity we had previously seen coming through that VPN / Proxy Service.

Perhaps if you disable that VPN / Proxy Service ( or perhaps try choosing a different one ) , you might be able to access your old and new Accounts.
  • Taking a look at your recent login attempts, it seems like your access was being blocked to our North American servers, due to a very specific VPN / Proxy Service you had enabled at the time of logging in, which our Security Team had specifically blocked due to the activity we had previously seen coming through that VPN / Proxy Service.

Perhaps if you disable that VPN / Proxy Service ( or perhaps try choosing a different one ) , you might be able to access your old and new Accounts.

VPN is allowed in Tera to get lower ping for EU players?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking a look at your recent login attempts, it seems like your access was being blocked to our North American servers, due to a very specific VPN / Proxy Service you had enabled at the time of logging in, which our Security Team had specifically blocked due to the activity we had previously seen coming through that VPN / Proxy Service.

VPN is allowed in Tera to get lower ping for EU players?

In general it is allowed, except if there's some problem with people using that VPN endpoint for forbidden activities, as happened here.
  • Also, check that your computer's time and date settings are correct etc