[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Rules of Conduct

How is Awwwww against rules of conduct and yes i have looked at them recently, in fact just few minutes before posting this.

Comments

• SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Three w is as the system recognizes it as advertising for a website.
  • they need to update that cause its not to many W's
  • Anything past 2 W will not be allowed, sadly is how it is xD!
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    It's to prevent people spamming. So nobody floods chats with "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or something. Unless I remember incorrectly, and it's just W, which is just strange...
  • Huh, just checked, you're right. I would have thought an anti-spam thing was at play too...
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's to prevent people spamming. So nobody floods chats with "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or something. Unless I remember incorrectly, and it's just W, which is just strange...

You clearly never saw my guild chat. One letter used over and over (the first letter of the name of the guildie being called x15) is very common for us.
  • It's to prevent people spamming. So nobody floods chats with "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or something. Unless I remember incorrectly, and it's just W, which is just strange...

You clearly never saw my guild chat. One letter used over and over (the first letter of the name of the guildie being called x15) is very common for us.

Sounds like a party :3
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    It is a funny thing right? Just like the forum text filter won't allow typing 3 W's consecutively, as it will recognize it as website advertisement, some words will need to be typed in their synonyms, because the most used word will be censored.
  • There is an anti-spam filter in place as well. Posts with too many images or links will usually get flagged. Sometimes people message me when they can't get a guild recruitment post or something to publish (which you guys should) and when I flag them as "not a spammer" all the posts they tried to make will go up at the same time :p

It's not a perfect system, but it prevents a lot of actually bad stuff that would make the forums a mess.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There is an anti-spam filter in place as well. Posts with too many images or links will usually get flagged. Sometimes people message me when they can't get a guild recruitment post or something to publish (which you guys should) and when I flag them as "not a spammer" all the posts they tried to make will go up at the same time :p

It's not a perfect system, but it prevents a lot of actually bad stuff that would make the forums a mess.

I always knew you were a tricky Popori, always knew it :3