Removing screen spamming battle tips

Hi. During dungeons there is a skill that infinitely keeps spamming in the middle of the screen (hit space bar etc, etc, etc). The skill sucks compared to what I'm using. Is there a way to remove this garbage from my screen; it's getting very annoying, and actually throwing off my rhythm. Thx for any help. I disabled help options but it did nothing.

Comments

• Never mind. Found it under chain skills. Hopefully it will be gone now.
  • UPDATE: unchecking the chain skill did nothing to remove this crap from the screen. Anybody know how to remove this? Thx
  • BAM got it. Just remove the skill from the chain. Should of tried that first. Now I know in case anyone asks me ^_^
  • Glad you figured it out. The default chains are pretty much set up to be newbie friendly, using the skills you unlock at earlier levels so you can get used to using specific moves to follow up others. Sounds like you've moved beyond that and figured out which skills you need to be optimal in your class. Some high level players still swear by the skill chain system for some classes, but I'm not sure if anybody keeps the defaults once you've unlocked every class skill.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Glad you figured it out. The default chains are pretty much set up to be newbie friendly, using the skills you unlock at earlier levels so you can get used to using specific moves to follow up others. Sounds like you've moved beyond that and figured out which skills you need to be optimal in your class. Some high level players still swear by the skill chain system for some classes, but I'm not sure if anybody keeps the defaults once you've unlocked every class skill.

some classes you keep the defaults( archer's RA/PA/TB into sequential fire) the only difference is that players hard bind this skills to a specific key (not chain key / spacebar)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wot's chain skill? I mostly hard bind, that is why Keyboard ftw for meh =)