Server For Me?

Just starting off fresh with this MMO and want to know what's a good server for me. I'm a chilled kind of person that has no problem with challenging PvE content. Only thing is I'm not one of those 'Elitists'; personally, I dislike them. PvP wise, if it's optimal then sure, I wouldn't have a problem.
With those being said, what's the best server for me?

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    how much time are you able to put into the game? And what are you expecting from the game?
  • About 3-4 hours weekdays and even more on weekends. My expectation for the game, I honestly don't have a clue. I decided to take a break from FFXIV since the combat was really getting to me. I'm practically just jumping in blindly to see if it's an enjoyable experience. One thing I'm certain of is that the story isn't that captivating so that's something I won't be looking forward to. If anything, I'll probably just skip all of the scenes in MSQ lol.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    ah I see. Do you expect to be able to clear the hardest dungeons in a timely manner/don't want to spend a lot of time looking for groups? Or do you want to have an environment that's more towards fostering close friendships/guild? Do you prefer to have fun playing the game itself or playing with enjoyable people?
  • It has always been my belief that games in general, are more enjoyable with others. Especially if your friends are involved. So for me it would have to be the latter.
  • Not Mount Tyranas.
    Anyone but that.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will have a hard time after reaching lvl 65 to get at least mid tier and there are tons of guilds that arent active so you should be careful when joining one.

If you are more of a solo player you wont have many issues but if you want to be in a group of your liking you will have to try several guilds to find the one you are confortable.

Either server you join have cross server instance matching (avaliable at lvl 20) if you are not making friends fast enought when you reach lvl 65 to get the mid tier stuff.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    MT and TR is elitists (some with actual skill and some without skill who just transferred there to be surrounded by "other skilled players like myself")
    AV is just an afk fashion show and these days they're not even good at doing that much.
    CH is fill with elitist who r also not good but otherwise pretty casual. i would say CH also has the "warmest" community if that matters
    FF is garbage. probably more elitists than any other server but they are all so bad in everyone else's eyes so no one can understand why they have any elitist to begin with.
    goodluck