[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fashion Coupons?...

What was wrong with FC why would they change it? The whole point was for players to get outfits w/o having to buy EMP and now they are hard to come by? Why? Who asked for this? There was literally nothing wrong with the old FC system/droprate.

If the goal is to get ppl to spend $ on costumes it won't work. All this does is further push me away from real spending money on the game. idgi.

Comments

• In the EU patch notes for this patch, they make an interesting comment:

"Certain discrepancies to the Korean version of TERA are being removed with the aim of shortening the time lag between updates in Korea and all other regions. [...] Removed Fashion Coupons rewarded via the instance matching system for successfully completing an instance, and added them as loot from the final boss"

So my guess is that EME also inherited the same change from BHS, but didn't yet add them to the loot for final bosses (or they'll find some other way to do it).

I don't think the change was intentional on EME's side, anyway.
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    I find hilarious that the best information to try to understand what's going on in NA comes frome EU. Lmao
  • In the EU patch notes for this patch, they make an interesting comment:

"Certain discrepancies to the Korean version of TERA are being removed with the aim of shortening the time lag between updates in Korea and all other regions. [...] Removed Fashion Coupons rewarded via the instance matching system for successfully completing an instance, and added them as loot from the final boss"

So my guess is that EME also inherited the same change from BHS, but didn't yet add them to the loot for final bosses (or they'll find some other way to do it).

I don't think the change was intentional on EME's side, anyway.

I can't imagine it being that difficult or time consuming to add some armor templates in a shop and add an item to parcel. How will phasing out FC shorten the time lag b/w updates in any way, that makes no sense.