There has been a follow-up statement in the "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!" thread in General Discussion. While posting about 3rd party programs is still against the forum rules and we ask that you adhere to that, we hope this helps address some of the questions we've been seeing in the community.

We should get update on elite subscription

There's was mention from EME team member that they are gonna update elite perks couple months ago and still no words on when this change gonna happen.

Comments

• K32GXXh.jpg
  • There should be some more information about this very Soon™ B)
  • edited March 17
    @CobaltDragon I hope.
  • No one listen to Nemato, I mean IMP. Anyway, soon when WW3 started and all human race turned to Baraka (no, we won't turn to Popo or Elin) We will see some new perks =)
  • Hope we get a flying mount like the one on WH server. :3
  • Yuxibr wrote: »
    Hope we get a flying mount like the one on WH server. :3
    I'm really hoping we get the Llama. Best mount in the game
  • Yuxibr wrote: »
    Hope we get a flying mount like the one on WH server. :3

I want the female version, that HAIR o:)
  • nocts will do
  • nocts will do

That's a very good suggestion. I just hope they don't make Ghillie an elite-only feature with fairly substantial rewards, like on EU. That would suck (you can literally get stuff like lib scrolls, smart dyads and such)
  • DEFCON upgraded from soon to very soon , just need to sacrifice more popo i supose
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    DEFCON upgraded from soon to very soon , just need to sacrifice more elin i supose

fixed it for you
  • Grievuuz wrote: »
    nocts will do

That's a very good suggestion. I just hope they don't make Ghillie an elite-only feature with fairly substantial rewards, like on EU. That would suck (you can literally get stuff like lib scrolls, smart dyads and such)

buy you need buy the key from stored for bakayas chest
  • Will not pay for elite anymore till an update, it is not nearly worth $15.
  • Grievuuz wrote: »
    nocts will do

buy you need buy the key from stored for bakayas chest

Omg that's even worse xD