There has been a follow-up statement in the "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!" thread in General Discussion. While posting about 3rd party programs is still against the forum rules and we ask that you adhere to that, we hope this helps address some of the questions we've been seeing in the community.

2nd Corsair's Stronghold Power Hour not working again

So far in March, on Fey Forest, every time there's a CS power hour scheduled, the 2nd one in the day (the one that is supposed to go from 4-10PM 5-11PM Pacific) only works for like 5 minutes then ends. Today's no different, it's not working like it should be.

Obligatory @Spacecats @Noesis highlights.

Comments

• edited March 18
    Try at 5pm PST, the time slot moved because of Daylight Savings.
  • Yeah it's not working in AV either.
  • edited March 18
    Jedoii wrote: »
    Try at 5pm PST, the time slot moved because of Daylight Savings.

My bad, it's 5pm-11pm Pacific, was reading the Calendar schedule like a derp, but still it's 6pm now.
  • That would be the 3rd friday in a row that its not on.
  • Yeah, CS power hour is not working atm. I ran a couple of matches and it only gave regular credits.
  • would it help if EME formally cancel PH for CS?
  • rip cs

im no sure why cs power up are bug, im remember server crash last weekend wen they enabled jack pot in cs
  • This is the 2nd? Week in a row and no one from eme letting us know they have received our complaint. Can we get a response at least with "we are looking into it" or even their "soon™"

It's the 3rd week, and it still hasn't been addressed yet rofl.
  • I've taken a deeper look at this, and reconfigured the 2x rewards for Corsairs, it should work from now on.