There has been a follow-up statement in the "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!" thread in General Discussion. While posting about 3rd party programs is still against the forum rules and we ask that you adhere to that, we hope this helps address some of the questions we've been seeing in the community.

Bam event on TR?

8l5MKLk.jpg

so much fun :3 is there a plan for these on other servers?

Comments

• when happend that?
  • lol

What was the loot?
  • edited March 21
    The event ran into some hiccups and had to end a little early for TR, but yes once we work the kinks out I would definitely like to do more BAM spawning on other servers. I'm planning to finish this tomorrow night on TR :)
  • @Spacecats what time are you planning on starting?
  • @Spacecats can we have more real events too not just one off -if you happen to be on events-? Seriously since we are in a huge content drought right now I feel it's time to be doing more events instead of just messing around on a server every night. Yea I know "it's still an event" but really an event that lasts an hour or maybe even 2 is not nearly as good as an event that lasts for a few days or a week and something we can do while waiting for new class to come out sometime next month.

Not to mention those confusion things are more annoying than anything, unless you can add at least 1 second immunity from fear please don't put them so close together cause it's not fun for anyone to just be running for 6-10+ seconds at a time stuck in something you can't prevent and are forced to just wait until you get lucky. Also maybe not pick an area with 3 different levels so groups/raids can ping a location and people can actually know what floor/general area to go to like I'm fine with small areas but not the ones with confusing areas with horrible layouts AND annoying traps that can CC you for as long as they feel like it.
  • wow, we have an unexpected, fun event that gives good rewards and all you can do is [filtered]???? talk about ungrateful.
    Spacecats - THANK YOU fof this fun event!!! :)
    @Spacecats can we have more real events too not just one off -if you happen to be on events-? Seriously since we are in a huge content drought right now I feel it's time to be doing more events instead of just messing around on a server every night. Yea I know "it's still an event" but really an event that lasts an hour or maybe even 2 is not nearly as good as an event that lasts for a few days or a week and something we can do while waiting for new class to come out sometime next month.

Not to mention those confusion things are more annoying than anything, unless you can add at least 1 second immunity from fear please don't put them so close together cause it's not fun for anyone to just be running for 6-10+ seconds at a time stuck in something you can't prevent and are forced to just wait until you get lucky. Also maybe not pick an area with 3 different levels so groups/raids can ping a location and people can actually know what floor/general area to go to like I'm fine with small areas but not the ones with confusing areas with horrible layouts AND annoying traps that can CC you for as long as they feel like it.

• edited March 21
    It was a nice surprise, Thanks spacecats
    If you could not stick the HH dragons in hallways or rooms with one door lol that would be awesome, the fire breath carnage while waiting for doors to open was insane.
    *also some weird glitch with Meldita HP bar showing undefined or something to that effect, made it hard to tell if it was actually taking damage or not
  • @Spacecats Thank you. It was fun even if it ended fast. I would love to see more similar and trap filled events in the future to spice Tera experience.
  • oueight wrote: »
    It was a nice surprise, Thanks spacecats
    If you could not stick the HH dragons in hallways or rooms with one door lol that would be awesome, the fire breath carnage while waiting for doors to open was insane.
    *also some weird glitch with Meldita HP bar showing undefined or something to that effect, made it hard to tell if it was actually taking damage or not

That tends to happen when more than a couple bosses are close to one another. I'm afraid there's no way to prevent it. It goes away once bosses are killed.
  • @Spacecats could the tokens be made tradeable? Since some bosses tend to leave a mass grave around them, it's hard to be able to tag all of them and they don't all drop tokens, and it'd suck to be one or two tokens off whatever prize you want!
  • What does it drop anyway?
  • Event is only in TR again?...
  • Its [filtered] anyway. Drops 5 tier 10/11 feedstock lmao.
  • the rewards aren't terrible, but it's definitely not worth all the lag that it's causing to bother participating