Increase Max Char Slots per Server : Request

Looking around these forums i don't see any admins talking or responding. So i bet this won't get far.
With the new upcoming class. I thought about my return to TERA. And if the class feels good, i just might.
But I've been at max char/toon slots for ages now. And i can't get rid of any because they all have premium items, and most have gear sets. Some going back to Tensus/Lucid and Renegade. I won't delete these! Most of my friends agree we need a increase. It costs nothing for EME if a few hundred acc's get an extra slot for the new class!
Hopefully an Admin actually sees this. That'll be a first.

Comments

• They aren't gonna do anything. EME doesn't make the code. I don't think BHS increased max server character slots so you're gonna have to deal with it
  • DesuskyDesusky ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I also want increase in max char slots, 16 is too small.
  • You will get a character slot for the new class. However if you already have 16 characters on one server, you can't get anymore.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the max slots wasn't increased for lunar in ktera, and every other server will follow suit. no exceptions.
  • edited March 2017
    if u had only the original 2 slots i'd agree, but yh, u have 16, way more than different class options and way more than u even have time to play in a day. Im very sure u have characters u hadn't touched in god knows how long even before u stopped playing, having them there 'just in case' and not playing them (not to mention the worthless VM 4 gear) gives them and their premium costumes a value of exactly 0, also u most likely have duplicates/triplicates w/e (met a guy with 9 lancers once), if all ur coming back for is the new class u dont even care about the rest of ur chars that much to start with, so yh, time to clean up
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARVOA wrote: »
    Looking around these forums i don't see any admins talking or responding. So i bet this won't get far.
    With the new upcoming class. I thought about my return to TERA. And if the class feels good, i just might.
    But I've been at max char/toon slots for ages now. And i can't get rid of any because they all have premium items, and most have gear sets. Some going back to Tensus/Lucid and Renegade. I won't delete these! Most of my friends agree we need a increase. It costs nothing for EME if a few hundred acc's get an extra slot for the new class!
    Hopefully an Admin actually sees this. That'll be a first.

Server transfer is still available!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you on an increase. Tho I also see it as a bit hard to happen, I don't see why the cap is 16 to begin with, we have this 2 pages of characters thing, why not just more pages, heck make something like 256 chars for some 8 bits wide char selector.
    They can earn more by selling the slots than if they just well, force people to make another account or play on another server.
    N7L5LJR79K wrote: »
    if u had only the original 2 slots i'd agree, but yh, u have 16, way more than different class options and way more than u even have time to play in a day. Im very sure u have characters u hadn't touched in god knows how long even before u stopped playing, having them there 'just in case' and not playing them (not to mention the worthless VM 4 gear) gives them and their premium costumes a value of exactly 0, also u most likely have duplicates/triplicates w/e (met a guy with 9 lancers once), if all ur coming back for is the new class u dont even care about the rest of ur chars that much to start with, so yh, time to clean up

I have quite some characters that I play every now and then. I like cycling trough the classes, and heck the looks of the characters. Also there's a lot of characters I have just to play with a friend who's leveling, so I keep on their pace. Got like 4 of those or so, one of each class, and one or two of repeated classes. It's just that people want characters, so they make characters. For Valkyrie I did have to delete one of those "old friend's char" to free up space, but if it wasn't limited to 16 slots maybe I could have bought another slot.

It's not much of a matter of need or not, but a matter of "why not".
  • This has been discussed to death and every time someone has to remind people that there are still less classes than there are character slots.
  • There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.
  • easy . make another account .
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.

It's easy to, and VGs.
  • I have 12 slots and I barely have time to do VG's for 3 of them. the other 9 just sit there collecting dust. and one of those 9 Is a gathering slave lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

Have you heard about Altitus? I have 16 Chars on CH, all lvl 65, and that is CH. There is something very great about original Tera. Each race has a different animation on each class. I love warrior, Femani, Popo, Casta fem, Fem HE, Elin. Amazing, each different look, seems like you are doing new classes, love it. Slayer, Zerk too, different details on animation for each race, make it great.

Those alts make me get into each server and do a few things each day. Also Altitus is good for game. why? when you have one Char, you will have a lotta gold stored, but with alts, I barely have golds, since I am constantly spending it on my alts. So gold sink, also you want mounts and costumes and stuff for each, so good for company too.

Altitus is a good sickness B)
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    I have 16 characters and I'm cycling through all of them. Everyone is at least equipped with Slaughter to contribute to guild quests. Everyone of them has >8000 Vanguard points, so you now know what they're also for.

Of course everyone has soulbound cosmetics of a certain value. It doesn't hurt that much to e.g. lose 100k in costumes when I have to delete one character for the Valkyrie. However, every character is connected with special memories. E.g. I have 2 slayers and one of them dates back to the old Kumasylum. I used to play this slayer because they had the highest knockdown ratio in the first Kumasylum. For those who never played the first Kumasylum: One enemy Kuma could take out a whole team. Knocking down the enemy Kuma once or twice did almost mean a winning point.

I understand that extending the available character slots costs storage. But I'd gladly pay double the price for another character slot and buy 2 costumes guaranteed - just to keep all my characters.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SaphirKanzaki I hope they could give us one free transfer for having full 16 chars and having costumes and stuff for them :( lol