[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Introducing Associate Product Manager Halrath!

2

Comments

  • Wife aggro lol.

    I gotta deal with mom aggro.

    Welcome though :)

    How are you enjoying the amazing animations of Mass effect Andromeda?
  • Welcome Halrath, it's great to have you on team TERA :D

    Fun fact, Halrath sits right next to Noesis in the office, so he's in perfect swatting range!
  • null

    Can he swat you when you get over excited spawning cats in velika?

    Hello there Hal , wife aggro lol. I'm lucky enough to not draw the aggro of the mother. Father tanks it pretty well though.

    So what's next for Tera besides what we've been told already?
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Welcome to the team Halrath!
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Vysse wrote: »
    Cat pics or you're not accepted.

    [Cat] [Cat] [Cat]

    I don't have an actual cat.

    So you're waiting on yours to come? I'm confused. O.o
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Well @Spacecats needs to sponsor Halrath a cat.

    But you are lucky if you get wife aggro, just don't use your enrage skill, doesn't work well unlike in Tera :3.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath Welcome Back, make Tera greater again :3 I like writing too, my Popo English doesn't give meh much room but I try.

    Hopefully you stay around and help us make Popo I mean Tera greater again :)
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to Tera!

    I'm not sure if this is part of the original writing team's lore but what was the original purpose of areas like Baldera and Velika Wilds? ;)
  • *Touches Halrath for a warm welcome*
    :pleased:
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Welcome
    but,
    Can you give us the crit chance equation? otherwise i wont be your friend
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Welcome
    but,
    Can you give us the crit chance equation? otherwise i wont be your friend

    That's classfied.
  • natia wrote: »
    Welcome back to Tera!

    I'm not sure if this is part of the original writing team's lore but what was the original purpose of areas like Baldera and Velika Wilds? ;)

    Those records are lost to time, I'm afraid.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    natia wrote: »
    Welcome back to Tera!

    I'm not sure if this is part of the original writing team's lore but what was the original purpose of areas like Baldera and Velika Wilds? ;)

    Those records are lost to time, I'm afraid.

    That's really sad to hear.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Welcome
    but,
    Can you give us the crit chance equation? otherwise i wont be your friend

    That's classfied.

    which level of classified document? and when will be declassified?
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Welcome
    but,
    Can you give us the crit chance equation? otherwise i wont be your friend

    That's classfied.

    which level of classified document? and when will be declassified?

    That's classified.
Sign In or Register to comment.