[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

show dead players on radar with a different color.

as the title says, i wonder if it would be possible for the radar to show where the dead players are. Is not that complicated to do it and it would help to find dead players without the need to turn the camera around after an boss attack where everyone end up scattered.

my vision isn't that good, so some times i can't really find the dead player when he is dead in a red map >///<

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    An indicator on their dead body would be good too, all they did was change the color of their name when they die... but sometimes the color they changed it too is actually harder to see.
  • This is a good one. I hope an admin sees this. Although i don't think admins read these.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I don't have any problems. Dead players have deep red names and don't move. Sometimes they even speak in /say ("rezz plzz"), meaning that they aren't dead enough.

I usually don't use the radar, so I can't follow your issue. Have you tried to focus on your main screen? I for example have deactivated titles, so it's easier to spot people by their name. You can also disable guild name and guild logo. Try it, perhaps you'll find it more comfortable.
  • edited March 2017
    MARVOA wrote: »
    This is a good one. I hope an admin sees this. Although i don't think admins read these.

We don't. ;)
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    eme reads all our posts.

The real question is will someone from BHS who can actually do something read them.

( no )
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    will admit that people with partial/full colour blindless can find it difficult to locate a dead player. Even some people who aren't colourblind are finding it difficult sometimes due to how well it blends with the floor. If there is some form of tint to make it easier to indicate, I don't mind, it is basic QoL and nothing in the game is affected.