[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

which character should i choose out of the 3

Greeting everyone devmen here wanted to ask a ? among the 3 classes which one would be easier to play with.so far here are my thoughts gunner because i do like ranged attack characters. brawler cause i just love how the character just literally beats the holy living heck out of monsters counters seen nice as well. ninja speed damage dodge and crits for days. so far im leaning towards brawler because it really looks like a fun class character to play. theres my thoughts have a good day or night everyone.waiting for this to come on xbox but hope to get PC soon so i can play this

Comments

• play what u want to play. nearly everything can be played into most dungeons
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    this classes are for "casual" payers because you dont need mucho time/hands for use , but brawler always be tank, you dont expect people want you be dps, they want you tank in partys ( besides 2 brawlers huehueuhe)
  • being a tank doesnt sound like a bad idea plus i might like the whole idea of countering damage and plus knocking the hel out of enemies sounds really fun as well yes
  • edited March 2017
    Hi Devmen, welcome to the forums!

All three of those would make good starter classes, but I might suggest Brawler because she can take a punch way better than the other two. She is able to solo very well, and plays an important part in dungeons whether you're dealing damage or acting as the primary tank (which is a good thing to learn as you level. Tanks can be so underappreciated but they're key to a successful group.)

If you have questions along the way feel free to post them here or the new & returning players forum, which is full of useful advice and people willing to help those learning the ropes.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest Brawler, tanks are always in higher demand than dps classes. Brawler also receives buffs in the future.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with the Brawler. As others have said, tanks are in higher demand so you'll queue for dungeons faster, have better survivability, and still do plenty of damage.
  • many ty's everyone i will go with brawler also because of another reason. who doesnt like beating the enemies senseless xD
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Tanks, tanks, tanks, more tanks. I can't because of my ping.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    just buy whole bunch of character slots and play them all, why would you limit to 3 characters only :D
  • @Dhrizzit
    Can you make reaper PVP guide please? I want to learn how to pvp as reaper. :)
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    just buy whole bunch of character slots and play them all, why would you limit to 3 characters only :D

good point
  • heres a funny idea when this game comes toconsole which im really waiting for, what if there was a whole guild full of brawlerss? lol that be funny to see yes?