[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Increase Max Char Slots per Server : Request

24

Comments

  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    We should mention that we already had a free server transfer to Highwatch when a class (Ninja?) was released. I used that to free a slot, but the problem is that I don't play a character on another server. My assets are all focused on one server (I'm not Kamizuma).

    The basic idea back then was also to transfer more people to Highwatch. Given that Highwatch has been merged away, I won't expect a free server transfer with the release of the Valkyrie.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

    Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.

    Have you heard about Altitus? I have 16 Chars on CH, all lvl 65, and that is CH. There is something very great about original Tera. Each race has a different animation on each class. I love warrior, Femani, Popo, Casta fem, Fem HE, Elin. Amazing, each different look, seems like you are doing new classes, love it. Slayer, Zerk too, different details on animation for each race, make it great.

    Those alts make me get into each server and do a few things each day. Also Altitus is good for game. why? when you have one Char, you will have a lotta gold stored, but with alts, I barely have golds, since I am constantly spending it on my alts. So gold sink, also you want mounts and costumes and stuff for each, so good for company too.

    Altitus is a good sickness B)

    A disease should be treated, not encouraged!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

    Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.

    Have you heard about Altitus? I have 16 Chars on CH, all lvl 65, and that is CH. There is something very great about original Tera. Each race has a different animation on each class. I love warrior, Femani, Popo, Casta fem, Fem HE, Elin. Amazing, each different look, seems like you are doing new classes, love it. Slayer, Zerk too, different details on animation for each race, make it great.

    Those alts make me get into each server and do a few things each day. Also Altitus is good for game. why? when you have one Char, you will have a lotta gold stored, but with alts, I barely have golds, since I am constantly spending it on my alts. So gold sink, also you want mounts and costumes and stuff for each, so good for company too.

    Altitus is a good sickness B)

    A disease should be treated, not encouraged!

    point in case, it's not a disease to begin with

    It's a game where you do what you have fun doing if it doesn't involve ruining people's good time.
    Some people like creating lots of characters, simple. They buy cosmetics for those characters. They have fun with this, raising alts.
    Why have more characters than one for each class??

    CAUSE
    I
    WANT

    And the slots are sold with EMP to begin with, I don't get why it's locked at 16. I see no benefit for the company with this. People will just make another account and keep transferring between money between accounts to keep playing on the server they want.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should mention that we already had a free server transfer to Highwatch when a class (Ninja?) was released. I used that to free a slot, but the problem is that I don't play a character on another server. My assets are all focused on one server (I'm not Kamizuma).

    The basic idea back then was also to transfer more people to Highwatch. Given that Highwatch has been merged away, I won't expect a free server transfer with the release of the Valkyrie.

    it was when tera came to steam, not for class
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    vkobe wrote: »
    We should mention that we already had a free server transfer to Highwatch when a class (Ninja?) was released. I used that to free a slot, but the problem is that I don't play a character on another server. My assets are all focused on one server (I'm not Kamizuma).

    The basic idea back then was also to transfer more people to Highwatch. Given that Highwatch has been merged away, I won't expect a free server transfer with the release of the Valkyrie.

    it was when tera came to steam, not for class

    Actually as far as I remember, the free server transfer was exactly when the Highwatch server released, players got up to one server transfer for free to highwatch or some other servers, Ascencion Valley was blocked from the transferrable servers (you could transfer FROM but not TO AV)
  • Make a second account and stop crying lol
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    For at least 90% of the playerbase they shouldn't be at character cap, because VG grinding takes alot more time than you think even if you spam IOD.

    Sure you get people who actually cap 16 characters, but most players' alts are barely used as "character banks", "daily slave", and other farming.

    They will probably only increase the cap when there are more than 16 classes.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »
    Make a second account and stop crying lol
    I'm one of the people with 16 characters on my main account. Of course I already did that and I'm also at the account cap.
    All in all, I have over a full platoon (>40) lvl65 characters (and only a small minority are fast-leveling reapers). Of course I can't play them all. That's why the characters on my main account are so important for me.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »
    Make a second account and stop crying lol

    Will you pay for my Elite on that second account?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

    Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.

    Have you heard about Altitus? I have 16 Chars on CH, all lvl 65, and that is CH. There is something very great about original Tera. Each race has a different animation on each class. I love warrior, Femani, Popo, Casta fem, Fem HE, Elin. Amazing, each different look, seems like you are doing new classes, love it. Slayer, Zerk too, different details on animation for each race, make it great.

    Those alts make me get into each server and do a few things each day. Also Altitus is good for game. why? when you have one Char, you will have a lotta gold stored, but with alts, I barely have golds, since I am constantly spending it on my alts. So gold sink, also you want mounts and costumes and stuff for each, so good for company too.

    Altitus is a good sickness B)

    A disease should be treated, not encouraged!

    Are you OK? everything I say, you jump there and [filtered] with one line, that is nothing constructive on your posts. That disease makes the developers rich. Everyone dress alike in real world? No, so every one has a different play style, if you can't see that then there is something wrong with you.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »
    Make a second account and stop crying lol

    You know about Reward system? You know the effort to get to higher tiers and in time it got important for players. You know about account-bound items and mounts? Elite twice?

    The one sentence reply doesn't make you smart, makes you look stupid.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    For at least 90% of the playerbase they shouldn't be at character cap, because VG grinding takes alot more time than you think even if you spam IOD.

    Sure you get people who actually cap 16 characters, but most players' alts are barely used as "character banks", "daily slave", and other farming.

    They will probably only increase the cap when there are more than 16 classes.

    If the team that made Tera were still here, the mentality would have been different. New classes we got are all locked for female, except Gunner, for one race. It is not about the gender lock and stuff, we discussed it, it is just about mentality.

    But look at original classes. All classes for all races, Warrior for example, Each Race has a very different Animation, what does that tell you? The original team wanted you to have different experience with each race when playing warrior. Super smart, super effective.

    So if that mentality was ruling Tera now, we would have wanted more than 16 char, why? b/c the developer wanted us to experience all kind of game plays, even with only one class like Warrior. Because you could have 5 warrior and all 5 warrior had different play style and animation.

    Look at old costumes, Each race, female and male had different looks, what is happening now? All look the same. So the nature of Tera may changed for developer but still many players like that original theme and belief.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »
    There are 12 classes, soon to be 13.

    Why in God's name would anyone level more than 1 character of that class if you already have 1 at endgame.

    Have you heard about Altitus? I have 16 Chars on CH, all lvl 65, and that is CH. There is something very great about original Tera. Each race has a different animation on each class. I love warrior, Femani, Popo, Casta fem, Fem HE, Elin. Amazing, each different look, seems like you are doing new classes, love it. Slayer, Zerk too, different details on animation for each race, make it great.

    Those alts make me get into each server and do a few things each day. Also Altitus is good for game. why? when you have one Char, you will have a lotta gold stored, but with alts, I barely have golds, since I am constantly spending it on my alts. So gold sink, also you want mounts and costumes and stuff for each, so good for company too.

    Altitus is a good sickness B)

    A disease should be treated, not encouraged!

    Are you OK? everything I say, you jump there and [filtered] with one line, that is nothing constructive on your posts. That disease makes the developers rich. Everyone dress alike in real world? No, so every one has a different play style, if you can't see that then there is something wrong with you.

    Everyone has different styles of posting and replying... Even opinions! I've only replied to you twice this week, does that give anyone stalk status?

    Facts still remain... If you're maxed on characters slots, then you're going to have to delete or server transfer a character to play the new class. The info was there in kTera, NA had plenty of time to prepare and voice opinions.
  • MARVOA wrote: »
    Lohttp://oking around these forums i don't see any admins talking or responding.

    There's a search link in the news & announcement forums that's handy for tracking En Masse staff posts.

    As some have said, the max number of character slots per server (16) is something determined by the Bluehole development team. We'll pass on your request to them, though!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    MARVOA wrote: »
    Lohttp://oking around these forums i don't see any admins talking or responding.

    There's a search link in the news & announcement forums that's handy for tracking En Masse staff posts.

    As some have said, the max number of character slots per server (16) is something determined by the Bluehole development team. We'll pass on your request to them, though!

    While your at it could you please request new male classes and improve optimization? please?
Sign In or Register to comment.