[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Maintenance today at 12pm PT

Comments

• @Treeshark is there any chance ninja fashions might be made available for all elins? brawler fashions are free to all humans (unless thats changed) and i was really looking forward to having them on my zerk D:
  • NInja costume previews!!
  • was at last boss SS want my run back :/
  • It would be nice to see not only ninja and brawler get some fashion coupon updates, but updated weapons and armors in the fashion coupon shop for all classes. There are plenty that exist in the game that aren't in the shop currently. This way everyone has something to look forward to, other than only a few who play certain classes.
  • SSHM last boss. R I P
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »
    And the Vanguard Event is back on.
    tbh it is how it should always be!
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    Treeshark will fix brawler fashion costumes!! finally after 7 months of waiting!! you da boss bro!!! :pleased:

Where did u read it?
  • Anything going to happen with alliance rankings, or is that resetting on a Wednesday along with the rewards for turning in the required amount of vgs?
  • edited May 2016
    @Treeshark, excuse me, is the Vanguard event going to stay as the temporary patch up for the feedstock issue, meanwhile you guys are working on the more permanent solution?

edit: poor grammar
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    And the Vanguard Event is back on.

That is what we needed, anything to lower the massive PvP grind. I don't wanna wait a month before I have decent enough gear to duel, alliance and queue for Fraywind while dodging trash gear.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, without the vanguard event the state of the game is terrible.
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    Pirocs wrote: »

Where did u read it?

he sent me message and asked me which armors don't work, I gave him the information, he will enable all metal armor costumes for brawlers to use! \o/

Nice!!
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    A minor issue with boomerang being broken when ninja patch hit. The orb doesn't aim at the crosshairs but rather below it. So aiming this skill has become rather annoying. Made a thread about this here
  • JinxyKat39JinxyKat39 ✭✭✭
    Yumizuki wrote: »
    It would be nice to see not only ninja and brawler get some fashion coupon updates, but updated weapons and armors in the fashion coupon shop for all classes. There are plenty that exist in the game that aren't in the shop currently. This way everyone has something to look forward to, other than only a few who play certain classes.

I agree. There's an aman in Kaiator (NPC) who has an outfit on i would love to have for my femani tribe. Please, please, try to add more templates for EVERYONE.
  • Natsume260 wrote: »
    Pirocs wrote: »

Where did u read it?

he sent me message and asked me which armors don't work, I gave him the information, he will enable all metal armor costumes for brawlers to use! \o/

When will this happen?
  • oh em gee thanks treeshark ur amazing the next best thing u could do is [filtered] shoot me