[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

made my day eme

just as i was getting fed up with tera and it not working for me well i come on line to find we have a flying mount for elite:)

thanks Enmass

MxruZL4.png

now making a new character is maybe a thing to do with the flying mount to make leveling up juts that much faster :)

xxxxxx

Comments

• We live to serve.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    just as i was getting fed up with tera and it not working for me well i come on line to find we have a flying mount for elite:)

thanks Enmass

MxruZL4.png

now making a new character is maybe a thing to do with the flying mount to make leveling up juts that much faster :)

xxxxxx

since when elite players have this ? im dont notice , im get still mana horse yesterday
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    We live to serve.

any changes to the elite consumable box with the strong potions?
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Its the p2w version of smolder!

How dare you compare this elegant black-furred creature with that overheated soot beast!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

thanks Enmass

MxruZL4.png

xxxxxx

since when elite players have this ? im dont notice , im get still mana horse yesterday

Have you tried relogging?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    We live to serve.

So new perks coming slowly? :awesome:

also :+1: for flying mount
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats and EME I'm still not sacrificed. You change only mount? What about Gold Boost that is the most useless thing? What about everything that we made post about? Yeah, cool, we have flying mount, but too late for many of us who have lamas, pigs and myself a account bound dragon.
  • Pamcake wrote: »
    @Spacecats and EME I'm still not sacrificed. You change only mount? What about Gold Boost that is the most useless thing? What about everything that we made post about? Yeah, cool, we have flying mount, but too late for many of us who have lamas, pigs and myself a account bound dragon.

And then you wonder why they even try making changes when people like this are around.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering what this exclusive elite dungeon is. A typo or something coming soon?
    @Spacecats and EME I'm still not sacrificed. You change only mount?
    Well, they also added a daily stipend of 15 EMP per day. It doesn't resolve all the problems, but I guess it's something. Works out to 450 EMP per 30-days.

There is another change...
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    I'm just wondering what this exclusive elite dungeon is. A typo or something coming soon?

Sorry. That was my mistake (was talking about Ghillieglade).
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Pamcake wrote: »

And then you wonder why they even try making changes when people like this are around.

I'm not crying over it. I'm very thankful and I was very happy that we had that TR event. But shamefully I have spend real money on this broken, lovable MMO.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »
    @Spacecats and EME I'm still not sacrificed. You change only mount?
    Well, they also added a daily stipend of 15 EMP per day. It doesn't resolve all the problems, but I guess it's something. Works out to 450 EMP per 30-days.

I need enlightenment on this.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »

Sorry. That was my mistake (was talking about Ghillieglade).

Had a feeling it was about Ghillie. We must be the only region that doesn't have that place locked behind a paywall of some sort.