[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Free EMP

where/how do you claim it?

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    My question is, why now?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have given out free emp with elite along time ago.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    where/how do you claim it?

Just log in, mine got added on its own.
  • edited March 2017
    Yes, all you have to do is login with one or more characters each day and it will just automatically add to your balance. (I'll check at reset time if this requires you to restart your launcher or not.)
  • is loging for account !! not for character
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

is this a real thing or ?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

is this a real thing or ?

It's an additional log-in reward for being Elite:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-s-elite-players-now-get-free-daily-emp
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭

This is why we can't have nice things. EME does something like this (effectively giving us free money in EMP) and someone just has to whine about it. I for one actually appreciate this, it's nice that they're giving people a currency they can use to buy what they want by simply having elite status.
    Jerichow wrote: »

This is why we can't have nice things. EME does something like this (effectively giving us free money in EMP) and someone just has to whine about it. I for one actually appreciate this, it's nice that they're giving people a currency they can use to buy what they want by simply having elite status.

It's not free money, we are paying for that.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    nah its just him thinking because hes got a tier 10 acc that his opinion matters anymore than anyone elses

just block him tbh, makes the forum look a lot cleaner
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭

You forgot that we pay actual money for elite. At least most of us who don't spend framing 24/7 to buy with gold.
    Pamcake wrote: »

You forgot that we pay actual money for elite. At least most of us who don't spend framing 24/7 to buy with gold.

No, that's exactly what I said, we are paying to get those 'free' EMP (which Jerichow referred to as free money).
  • 15 emp a day, so 1 weapon smart box every 4 months. Uh... K

Appreciate the gesture but all I ever wanted was account wide pets and a 7 day temp skin/costume when they release something new so I can take it out for a spin to see if I wanna have it perm.

Love this game, but they seem so dead set on getting sub folks to pay regularly to their cash shop. And that doesn't feel nice at all. Either let me pay my sub and give the stuff (don't even care if you take it away when I unsub) then leave me alone, or take the random cash shop money. Both just isn't going to happen, which why they see these huge swings in sub numbers.

Smartest way to play now is to play the broker and buy everything with ingame currency, and I don't see how that's good for enmasse long term. People who don't want to do that just quit until the next patch, then the cycle repeats. Do it right the first time so people sub and let it chill, rather than scramble to change it bit by bit when subs tank.
  • yimeyime ✭✭

you say that as if it's not insanely easy to make gold already that you have to farm 24/7 for gold
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭

No, that's exactly what I said, we are paying to get those 'free' EMP (which Jerichow referred to as free money).

You were already paying a certain amount of money per month for the existing elite status. EME adding EMP to it without changing the price IS giving it to you for free. You're still getting what you were paying for before, you're just getting the EMP added on for free on top of it.