[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elite Mount...

Cool... the elite mount is now the same account bound flying mount I bought when they first released them...
Doesn't make it feel like I wasted my money at ALL.
:rollseyes:

Comments

• Same here, except my flying mount is Eclipse the black pegasus.

Also, am I the only one misses the old Elite mount? I liked the blingy spirit horse and would like to see it obtainable again somehow.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    wow get over it
    you know how many hard to obtain costume items I had that eme made worthless and cheap through kyras events? millions worth, but I never complained about it because I'm not a [filtered] killjoy.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking this too lol.

I did not buy a lion account mount, but the fact that they made the elite flying mount an already-released flying mount that people own is...weird. In the past they've always made the elite mount a mount that is not otherwise obtainable (with the exception of the Holiday-themed kumas mount).

I would've preferred that they made it an upcoming mount or a mount otherwise unreleased, but to be fair, I'm glad that they're making changes in general. Even if they didn't change the elite mount to something I'd prefer, they did change it, and that's a start. As long as they're looking at elite and updating it to be relevant, I can't really complain.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    flying elite is only for the time of surbscription, but my flying bacon account is eternal B)
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Cool... the elite mount is now the same account bound flying mount I bought when they first released them...
    Doesn't make it feel like I wasted my money at ALL.
    :rollseyes:

Don't worry, soon they'll release the skeleton Dragon mounts so you can spend more money on that!
  • Maybe the lion is a placeholder for a new, never-seen-before mount? If it was, then elite players with no flying mounts would have means of getting around, and those of us who already have account-bound flying mounts wouldn't feel like we made, uh, bad investments.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    I'm happy because we got a flying mount this time.
    You shouldnt complain about it, they gonna remove this mount one day and youll still have yours. :)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I like that now my low level alts don't have to use the ground mounts
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    Atleast they finally changed up the elite mount, remember when elite mounts changed monthly? EME was very lax on that and just kept it to the MP mount for ages.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Can't make everyone happy but a majority seem to be happy that Elites finally get a flying mount since flying came out.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Oh nice...
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    I mean to not sound ungrateful, but we need this flying mount months ago. I have account bound dragon so....
  • yimeyime ✭✭
    still dont understand why people buy the account-bound dragon instead of buying a dragon with an actual use. that's just wasted money.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    yime wrote: »
    still dont understand why people buy the account-bound dragon instead of buying a dragon with an actual use. that's just wasted money.

You decide what to do with your own money. Some people would rather have the dragon on all of their characters, rather than spending tons and tons of gold, and real money, into gabling with the loot boxes. You could buy it from other players, but you know how much it cost? nearly 500k. Not many people have that much money to buy a Dragon for each of their characters, but many have 30 dollars for an account bound dragon for all of their characters.

In the end is your money, but what is to you a waste, to others is and opportunity to save.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    yime wrote: »
    For an average westerner the cost of the account mount isn't going to be much.