So I come back after two years....

And I find 70,000 reward points and rank 8 waiting for me. This looks promising!

Then I race change a toon and see that costume race change is still not automated. Ok...

So I swing by support to ask for a manual change like I've done many dozens of times in the past. Hmm...no support chat?

Three days later and still no ticket response. Is this the new normal?

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Responses vary from time to time. If they have too many requests then you wait longer than if they didn't have too many. It also depends on the issue you are having, some issues get quicker responses if they are high priority.
  • yimeyime ✭✭
    Ryvenn wrote: »
    And I find 70,000 reward points and rank 8 waiting for me. This looks promising!

Then I race change a toon and see that costume race change is still not automated. Ok...

So I swing by support to ask for a manual change like I've done many dozens of times in the past. Hmm...no support chat?

Three days later and still no ticket response. Is this the new normal?

first off, grats on tier 8 my man. thanks for supporting tera

live chat was done away with a whileeee ago.

ticket responses range from a few days to two weeks. it's normal. staff at eme is not what it used to be.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG you spent how many $ in tera :D
  • RyvennRyvenn ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    vkobe wrote: »

I guess somewhere around $7k based on the reward thing. That was just between 2012 and 2014.

I guess that's not enough to get a ticket answered in a reasonable period of time.
  • Welcome back! As others have said, the wait time can vary for our support crew. Lately there has been quite a lot of work coming in for that team in the form of tickets, so the wait time can range from 5-7 days for this kind of request (as opposed to an issue preventing a player from logging in, which tend to be prioritized). Sorry about the wait!
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Well that is the consequence of removing live support it's not rocket science to figure out why responding to support tickets have become a lot of work- all the inquiries go through support tickets now
  • Well that is the consequence of removing live support it's not rocket science to figure out why responding to support tickets have become a lot of work- all the inquiries go through support tickets now

Sure, but that's not considering the amount of time it takes to have a live conversation with someone to get information vs. reading their problem in ticket form. Obviously speaking or chatting with a live human is the ultimate when it comes to customer experience, which is why we had live support in the first place, but as someone who has been on the support side of the headset (not for TERA of course) I'd argue that it's actually less time efficient when it comes to the sheer volume of customers helped.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Well that is the consequence of removing live support it's not rocket science to figure out why responding to support tickets have become a lot of work- all the inquiries go through support tickets now

Sure, but that's not considering the amount of time it takes to have a live conversation with someone to get information vs. reading their problem in ticket form. Obviously speaking or chatting with a live human is the ultimate when it comes to customer experience, which is why we had live support in the first place, but as someone who has been on the support side of the headset (not for TERA of course) I'd argue that it's actually less time efficient when it comes to the sheer volume of customers helped.

My chats certainly weren't time-efficient. But this whole deal with manually replacing race-locked costume items is also not efficient. It's been an issue for 4 years now. Why isn't it automated yet? Or at least on some kind of vendor exchange system?
  • Spacecats wrote: »

But I got more EME replies in this thread than I did in my first two years combined. So that's a very pleasant surprise!
  • I honestly missed live chat.

I understand that to EME support it may not be as time efficient, but god.

I've played tera since closed beta 4 back in 2012.

The live chat feature caught me off guard and oh my god. Support was AMAZING. Ill never forget the name of the 1st gm that helped me, GM BeepBeepImAJeep. Such a silly name made me fall inlove with Eme's support team. It showed my that they had flexibility and i could tell most kf them were gamers, just like their customers. I adored EME (and still do) because of the customer support.

There's a bunch of other publishers that have way more games than EME, but the support is greatly lacking, and that honestly hurts the image of the company, coughNexoncough.

I wish live chat could come back, I'd always tell my friends to come play tera, and when they were hesitant about it, I'd always mention EME's customer support and that was enough to sell them.

Although support from EME's side has slowed down, I'm glad the moderators at least participate in the forums. Helps build that customer to business relationship♡.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭

I guess somewhere around $7k based on the reward thing. That was just between 2012 and 2014.

I guess that's not enough to get a ticket answered in a reasonable period of time.

costume race change responses take about a week
    no, paying money doesn't move you up the ticket queue (talk about corruption..)
    and it's not the end of the flipping world, you can wait. if you can't then *shrug*
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭

You would think that people who have sunk that amount of money into the game would get special benefits such as faster response time on tickets... but :anguished:
  • Today is day 7.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is day 7.

might take longer, NA community recently made a lotta support Ticket, It takes 3 months to respond Dhrizzit's tickets alone B)
  • 11 days and counting...