[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

SSHM hits too hard

72k total defense and bypasses block. IS this real? or a bug?

Comments

• edited May 2016
    It's called hardmode for a reason :)
  • non-enrage btw
  • yea but first boss, swipe/chicken wing, u can't block it at all...its not a one shot but it just bypass block totally.
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    not a bug, that's unblockable so iframe it.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    What rolls are on your chest? Those matter more than defense. Get a VM chest on tanks if you don't already have one. That matters more than anything else.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluezcluez wrote: »
    72k total defense and bypasses block. IS this real? or a bug?

That my friend, is how Perimos was in SCHM before nerf. It is unblockable.
  • Just tank it on warrior its easy af or don't complain about your failure to iframe on brawler or lancer.
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    non-enrage btw
    That's partially why... you don't get your 10% enrage line. I'm also guessing you never fought un-nerfed Darkan.
  • edited May 2016
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    first boss chicken swing is non blockable according to Yosha's guide o,o
    It's blockable, it just pushes you back and if you dsync or lag you'll go through the boss or to get pushed the side and get hit :( of if you don't have perfect damage reduction rolls the damage will leak :(

• o boy, bring back the backcritting lancers!
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    I think this is a good thing. Gives you a reason to stay on your toes. Plenty of people complain the game is easy enough, so there you go. Find a way to get around it, whether better gear, iframing, moving out of the way or simply trusting your healer. It's not even that bad.
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    learn to iframe it. Not all attacks are meant to be blocked
  • Tyrant666 wrote: »
    Just tank it on warrior its easy af or don't complain about your failure to iframe on brawler or lancer.

not complaining. Just wondering if its intended or just a bug. chillax
  • longdong wrote: »
    You can block his swings if you have the correct rolls. It WILL leak when he's not enraged. It WONT leak when he's enraged. Regardless, even if you block or not, you WILL get pushed back.

ya after some experiment, if a lot endurance, you can block it and idk why enrage is tankable but non enraged is not.
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    idk why enrage is tankable but non enraged is not.
    I already told you it's because of the chest's enrage line that isn't usable.