[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elite Mount...

2»

Comments

• PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    yime wrote: »
    still dont understand why people buy the account-bound dragon instead of buying a dragon with an actual use. that's just wasted money.

@yime That says someone who's not spending real money on this game. I don't like gambling, so that's why I don't spend 200$ on loot boxes just to get Dragon with buff. Yes, buff is great if you want to be on top of the game, but I have life and I wanted to support company and buy pretty thing.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    And let's be honest. Us spending real money on this game is what makes this game keep on going, @yime. It what keeps servers running, pays employers salary, etc.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought an account mount because I feel like I get my moneys worth when I do. all the mounts I buy ( when I save up for it ) are account bound. I have 16 characters on one server that can use the same mount instead of buying 16 different ones. then I have a few more through out the other servers that have it cause I bought the account bound mount. I don't care about the chance at a buff with the lootbox ones. I wanted a flying dragon mount ever since I rode on the one in kaitor.
    some of us don't have 1000's of dollars to spend on games. to those that do, im not hating on you, its your money, and you have the right to spend it on what you like, but for some of us it is a huge treat when we do have the extra cash to spend. If I had the money to spend on the game like some others do, then I would.
  • yimeyime ✭✭
    all completely valid points that i agree on
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Heads will roll if they spoil my snowflake Founder mount.
  • we need a flying ver of razormane
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    first world problems...
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I am actually happy to get the Lion, I wanted one but couldn't afford it, kept looking at it in the dressing room. Then I log in yesterday and see it in my Elite Bar, couldn't be happier.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Cool... the elite mount is now the same account bound flying mount I bought when they first released them...
    Doesn't make it feel like I wasted my money at ALL.
    :rollseyes:

and when it gets removed in like 66 days or so, you will still have yours and no one else will. does that make you feel better?