The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Ghilliglade not x2 drop?

91babc8916.png

61483c13ca.png

Ran just now. It's supposed to have start by now right?

@Spacecats
«1

Comments

  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Subitarius wrote: »
    91babc8916.png

    61483c13ca.png

    Ran just now. It's supposed to have start by now right?

    @Spacecats

    yea tried myself its standard drops.
  • uX1dY.png
    feels bad, i want my embers
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    for this reason im dont spen in reset scrolls when event starts heuhuehu
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm supposing that, at least the way it was originally programmed, all solo instances don't count as "dungeons". Whether that was on purpose or not...
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I thought Ghillieglade wasn't considered a 'dungeon'.. someone go test Ace Dungeons and see if it drops more Intercede Tokens :?
  • Ghillieglade is a very sneaky instance that is listed separately from the normal dungeon list. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably leave solo instances out of the event, but this is an event aimed at thanking folks for helping us with Wonderholme, so I have turned it on for the Glade!
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Noesis wrote: »
    Ghillieglade is a very sneaky instance that is listed separately from the normal dungeon list. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably leave solo instances out of the event, but this is an event aimed at thanking folks for helping us with Wonderholme, so I have turned it on for the Glade!
    And this excludes Ace Dungeons i presume?
  • Noesis wrote: »
    Ghillieglade is a very sneaky instance that is listed separately from the normal dungeon list. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably leave solo instances out of the event, but this is an event aimed at thanking folks for helping us with Wonderholme, so I have turned it on for the Glade!
    And this excludes Ace Dungeons i presume?

    Correct. Ace dungeons are not part of this event.
  • So ghillie is now double drop?
  • Stricera wrote: »
    So ghillie is now double drop?

    Yes. Noesis made it so.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Stricera wrote: »
    So ghillie is now double drop?

    Yes. Noesis made it so.

    noice
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noesis and @Halrath Thanks a lot. Also tell meh that this means we get Valkyrie on 4/4? :3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Noesis and @Halrath Thanks a lot. Also tell meh that this means we get Valkyrie on 4/4? :3

    The date I have in my calendar is 4/4/19.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Noesis and @Halrath Thanks a lot. Also tell meh that this means we get Valkyrie on 4/4? :3

    The date I have in my calendar is 4/4/19.
    trollolololol
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The date I have in my calendar is 4/4/19.

    That's quite a delay. Is everything okay in the office?
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.