[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

3/24 Twitch Stream: POPO Hide & Seek!

MHGQWpU.jpg

This is a little-known secret in TERA, but when it comes to hide & seek, Popori are...

... the worst. They're really terrible at it. It's like... do you even know what hiding means? You're trying to fit behind a single flower? Your big booty is sticking out. It's like you're not even trying.

The thing with Popori hide & seekers, though, is that they're inventive. They don't think like normal people think. Even when they're in plain sight, they accidentally fool you just through sheer Popori creativity!

You'll see what I mean today during the weekly TERA Twitch stream. I'll visit three servers in this order:
  1. Mount Tyrannas
  2. Fey Forest
  3. Tempest Reach

(I visited CH and AV last hide & seek event, so this is only fair.)

Put your seeking abilities to the test! If you're the first person to find my Popo on those servers, you'll win yourself a Pet: Cheeks (which by the way is currently discounted in the TERA store along with other pets).

The show will begin at 3 p.m. PDT right here:

WNdaf7s.gif

Comments