[PS4/XB1] We will be entering a planned maintenance on 4/22 at 7pm PDT. For more information, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2UMCUSN
We will be experiencing a maintenance on our purchasing system tonight (4/22) from 9-10pm. During this time, purchases will not be possible on any EME products. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Easter has come to TERA! Read all about it, and check this thread for information on where to find these eggs, and what you can get! http://bit.ly/2Dj6rJa

Valkyrie Release Date

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    i see the confirmation post made by spacecats saying release date will be on the 4 of the 4 ................................................................... 19 was removed
  • Phoebus260Phoebus260 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    For anyone bitter that Valkyrie isn't being released on April 4th, just remember that Persona 5 comes out on that day. :)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Phoebus260 wrote: »
    For anyone bitter that Valkyrie isn't being released on April 4th, just remember that Persona 5 comes out on day. :)

we are pc player :3

and mass effect andromeda will keep us busy instead persona 5 B)
  • vkobe wrote: »
    For anyone bitter that Valkyrie isn't being released on April 4th, just remember that Persona 5 comes out on day. :)

Is the horrible facial motion capture going to make you laugh to death rather than engage in the story?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    vkobe wrote: »

Is the horrible facial motion capture going to make you laugh to death rather than engage in the story?

nope it was alway the gameplay and rpg, because i suck to customize a good face in mass effect
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The later the better for me :p So going for 4/4/19. :awesome:
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if you'll be able to make Ambush for the Valkyrie?
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Yep he definitely said not on the 4th which mostly likely means the 11th unless there is some precedent for a non Tuesday release. I would love to see a patch on Friday that gives people a weekend to level up and possibly get rewards.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Anyone know if you'll be able to make Ambush for the Valkyrie?

Why wouldn't you?
  • I hope we get a good warning because other wise a lot of a people won't be able to be there
  • I hope it doesn't come until June.
  • 4th of April 2017, don't mislead people, spacecats is obviously trolling us all hard. The game on it's own even goes as far as to say that you can create THIS character with THIS name you made a reservation, NOT AFTER name reservation, otherwise that would be pointless. Like, what's the point of making a reservation name event and hype everyone up just for a name of the new class...without the new class being released that day? Please, stop trolling people here, it's in the 4th of April 2017, they can't keep it out for long, the class is already out in KTera from 22 December 2016, we're like 4 months behind already, no point to hold it off until May or June or August or anything like that. Stop trolling people.
  • Localized skill names. I like mine better...
  • That is actually pretty well done.