Fey Forest HH first clear \o/

Comments

• Koni you just made the "gold tricks" and "killing business" [filtered] up.
    There's no conspiracy against you, you're just a massive meme at this point.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    Behemoth* Dhrizzit BeHEmoth

yeah behemoth

thats why 3 months ago i asked for global servers HH

but its not only the people of fey forest who cried because i helped with a "big codex " to all the people

thats why people of others servers hates me too

because i really killed a big part of the business of sell items and gold

they hate me

also someone created an account with my brawler name in reddit

im not him

but things as that its happening each day against me because they arent winning real money in game so easily as was in the past

now their vengance is " no behemoth for dhrizzit "

wonder why im not more in my old guild too.

it's ok you don't need benehmoth. with your 1kkkk gold a day trick you can just buy vm9 first day of release and show these people your true power
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    and you and that people who want shut up forever dhrizzit arent going to win

u want dhrizzit be a slime, im not a slime, im a lion, good luck with your bullying and racism.

At this point I really think that you have delusions.

Good luck with them as I never imply you to shut up and you are making now stories on your own.

• Dhrizzit wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    do you think the Dhrizzit was with them ?

no, there is a conspiracy against me

they said " you dhrizzit never gonna get bephemoth "

so they dont let me participate in the party because i reported the exploit of 1kkk in a day, and revealed many tricks and secrets of how to get gold fast, and helped a lot the community in global chat

so by discord they told me " i killed the goldsellers, and accoutns sellers"

so how i crashed their bussiness with tera, they told me " YOU DHRIZZIT YOU NEVER GONNA GET BEPHEMOTH "

thats all.

4552169893_9f2076c9ea_o.jpg
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Are they refusing to do HH with Drizzhit because he revealed that you can make money by doing IoD with 16 brawler alts?
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    I recognize the guild icon, but literally none of the names ring a bell, and I've been playing on FF for like 45 days. Did you guys live inside HH while trying to get through P4? Or do you just absolutely never hang out in HW or Velika? :o
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Are they refusing to do HH with Drizzhit because he revealed that you can make money by doing IoD with 16 brawler alts?

At this point I don't know how meta this thing with Koni is. Does he know that everyone thinks he's a dumbass on the forums? Does everyone know that he knows that he's a dumbass? Does he know that everyone knows that he knows he's a dumbass? Does everyone know that he knows that everyone knows he's a dumbass?

6qe7nrf.jpg

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Behemoth* Dhrizzit BeHEmoth

yeah behemoth

thats why 3 months ago i asked for global servers HH

but its not only the people of fey forest who cried because i helped with a "big codex " to all the people

thats why people of others servers hates me too

because i really killed a big part of the business of sell items and gold

they hate me

also someone created an account with my brawler name in reddit

im not him

but things as that its happening each day against me because they arent winning real money in game so easily as was in the past

now their vengance is " no behemoth for dhrizzit "

wonder why im not more in my old guild too.

it's ok you don't need benehmoth. with your 1kkkk gold a day trick you can just buy vm9 first day of release and show these people your true power

His true power will never reach over 9kkkk!
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Meme factory.
  • Wasnt im supposed to be the "Elin queen" on FF?
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Don't fall prey to these tactics of hijacking other people posts to feed someone's ego by arguing with him. Don't deviate from the actual topic and don't give legitimacy or any attention to any posts by trolls. On other matters, congrats on the HH clear!
  • Koni we are not inviting you to raid cus you are 1. A meme 2. Can't communicate for [filtered] 3. You're not even that good 4. We have enough good tanks
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    I recognize the guild icon, but literally none of the names ring a bell, and I've been playing on FF for like 45 days. Did you guys live inside HH while trying to get through P4? Or do you just absolutely never hang out in HW or Velika? :o

Most people in this raid are pretty active on FF and you'll see them mostly in RMHM runs or Afking HW

• Congratz Guys , now on wards to the title!
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Well done Ayy Forest
  • gz on clear!

also, Dhrizzit = Di.pro maybe?