Volcanic/Darkan costume set bugged.

Hello. I am from Tera EU and i would like to know if the Volcanic/Darkan costume set is bugged here too.
When we wear the costume and we get hit by a mob or player the textures kinda disappear and it turned very black exept the buring parts.
I add screenshots to show u what i mean :)[img][/img]za5ldizx.jpg
This is the normal non bugged costume and now i show a picture how it looks like when you get hit by a player or monster.
[img][/img]eiqtddpn.jpg

It looses textures and turn dark black. I tested it with other people that also have the darkan outfit and they experience all the same problem. So now i wonder if its an EU only bog or if Na has the same issue.

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Here is a forum discussion on the same topic made almost 2 months ago... I believe it's a memory leak, however. This is nothing you can fix, but reloading your TERA client would resolve the issue until it needs to be reloaded again.
  • I was talking to korean players and they say that this bug is not existing in korea. so its an EU / NA issue. has it been fixed now in NA?
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    5RPAJGYGF6 wrote: »
    I was talking to korean players and they say that this bug is not existing in korea. so its an EU / NA issue. has it been fixed now in NA?

I'm not sure, I do not own the costume myself so I wouldn't know. You'll have to wait for another player to answer you.
  • Thx for your reply. I would like to know if the bug is reportet to enmasse and if it will be fixed or not.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I believe a couple of players have already make a report and that En Masse is aware of this issue... But like a lot of costume reports I've made (especially hair clipping accessories), they have yet to be fixed. Some of the reports I've made are a year old and they're still unresolved.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    I believe a couple of players have already make a report and that En Masse is aware of this issue... But like a lot of costume reports I've made (especially hair clipping accessories), they have yet to be fixed. Some of the reports I've made are a year old and they're still unresolved.

Learn Korean and send it to Ktera ;)
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Haha, I think that'd be too much for me... I barely know English. How about I send you to their headquarters instead, since you're closer. >:)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Haha, I think that'd be too much for me... I barely know English. How about I send you to their headquarters instead, since you're closer. >:)

I might end up spending the money to get EMP >:) Anyway sorry for being off-topic in reality, most glitch/bug you see, you gotta wait for BHS to fix it which is rare lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    They released a bugged costume but yet they won't release alice dresses, which are also bugged. Hmmm...
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    They released a bugged costume but yet they won't release alice dresses, which are also bugged. Hmmm...

This isn't nearly the same kind of global, pervasive bug that the Alice costumes have, and I'm sure you know that. Not all bugs are created equal.
  • I've moved the existing thread about this to the Bug Report forums. Closing this since it's technically a duplicate. Sorry there's no update on the status of the bug but we ARE aware it's a thing.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Other costumes are glitchy yet no Alice dress. EME pls.
  • HakuryuuDomHakuryuuDom ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    [removed comment]
  • Isn't because the burning debuff that you have?
This discussion has been closed.