[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

"Tera Online is Coming to PS4 And Xbox One"

14567810»

Comments

• edited March 2017
    BHS has to optimize this to peak perfection for consoles I am really excited for this since my PC always has FPS issues with TERA even with tweaks applied. But the real question is since it'll drop on consoles that means more players will play and that means they have to add newer server locations such as West Coast and other locations to help with ping issues.

If the game is optimized as I expect it to be I will not be using the PS4 controllers, TERA must offer support for keyboard + mouse like FFXIV:ARR.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Am I reading this thread correctly or have I not seen a Tera CM in here yet?

It's not like by answering a few relevant questions they would be letting anything out of the bag. Tera on console has been announced already.
  • edited March 2017
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Am I reading this thread correctly or have I not seen a Tera CM in here yet?

It's not like by answering a few relevant questions they would be letting anything out of the bag. Tera on console has been announced already.

There's a lot of community speculation in the thread, and unfortunately there aren't a lot of things we're prepared to say about TERA console other than the basics. There are announcements on the way that give more detail, but the PS4 and Xbox versions are still in development so many things that players are seeking answers for haven't been completed yet.

Seeing how this discussion was started way back in June 2016 and has been necro'd multiple times as more information releases, I think it's safe to close it. When more information comes out regarding TERA console, I think it will be worth creating a new thread for it.
This discussion has been closed.