[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Valkyrie release

So GF confirmed the Valkyrie date 11 days before the actual release and gives 3 days to players to get the desired title since leveling became harder.
@Spacecats @Noesis @Halrath

Can you make sure that we have:
1. enough time to prepare (working people take vacations) - i think at least 10 days before the release is the bare minimum considerate publisher attitude to give players time to deal with real life if they choose to
2. enough time to level up, the 1 day as it was during ninja release won't cut it, and considering the server problems I would give more time than 3 days

Thanks for reading

Comments

• MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    I would hope they have an announcement to coincide with the early stream this week. That would give the 10days which in my opinion is still short notice for many people but it is what it is.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    So GF confirmed the Valkyrie date 11 days before the actual release and gives 3 days to players to get the desired title since leveling became harder.

1. enough time to prepare (working people take vacations) - i think at least 10 days before the release is the bare minimum considerate publisher attitude to give players time to deal with real life if they choose to
    2. enough time to level up, the 1 day as it was during ninja release won't cut it, and considering the server problems I would give more time than 3 days

Thanks for reading

Could not agree more with this post.

Especially the time frame to be able to take the time off of work.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody in EU cried for a name vote, so it is community's fault not EME. Crying worked against NA :mrgreen:
  • MerkraadMerkraad
    edited March 2017
    Hexblade wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »

Thanks for reading

Could not agree more ²

We are 7 days from the release if its indeed 4/4.... :-/

Please give us a little longer to prepare! :)
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭

Thanks for reading

It sounds like Tera is on you top priority list.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Merkraad wrote: »
    Hexblade wrote: »

Thanks for reading

Could not agree more ²

We are 7 days from the release if its indeed 4/4.... :-/

Please give us a little longer to prepare! :)

It's not the 4th Spacecats said it was guaranteed not to be on the 4th on stream others have said it on these forums I am not sure why you guys keep pushing something that is not going to happen.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Would be nice have some announcement today after the maintenance.
    And if we dont get it at 4/4, the real reason, since all the others publishers are getting it next week, except Japan.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Here I found where he said it on the twitch stream so now maybe people will stop with the 4/4

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the release date will be, I hope they can announce it earlier so players can take vacation or some sort of it to prepare and enjoy.
    We got life to handle.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »

Thanks for reading

It sounds like Tera is on you top priority list.

Umm I'm a tryhard achivement hunter, titles are pretty.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    release in june pliss, no more "new class" "4/04 :3 " huehue
  • MerkraadMerkraad
    edited March 2017
    Muggsly wrote: »
    Here I found where he said it on the twitch stream so now maybe people will stop with the 4/4

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin

Thank you! That is good to know, since I have a work trip on the 4th of April week :)

I urge everyone to watch that, Valkyrie is indeed NOT coming 4/4 as stated by Spacecats himself.

4/4 is the last day of the name reservation event. I guess after maintenace? people will be able to create a character that is NOT a Valkyrie with the name they reserved; or wait for the Valkyrie release to use it.

Anyway they will release an article soon to clear up potential confusion.

So it seems like the 4/4 date is for the name reservation event so players that participated will get the character slot and etc for when Valkyrie releases.
  • Whenever the date of release would be, whatever the event its gonna be..
    The only thing that I wish for during the new class launch is..

The cows doesn't walk into the server room.

:awesome:
  • Whenever the date of release would be, whatever the event its gonna be..

Fear not. We shall lure all cows to the barbeque grills on launch day.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Whenever the date of release would be, whatever the event its gonna be..

Fear not. We shall lure all cows to the barbeque grills on launch day.

As a cow, I find this offensive.