[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Valkyrie release

Comments

• You should demand compensation for being offended
  • Shikine wrote: »
    So GF confirmed the Valkyrie date 11 days before the actual release and gives 3 days to players to get the desired title since leveling became harder.
    @Spacecats @Noesis @Halrath

Can you make sure that we have:
    1. enough time to prepare (working people take vacations) - i think at least 10 days before the release is the bare minimum considerate publisher attitude to give players time to deal with real life if they choose to
    2. enough time to level up, the 1 day as it was during ninja release won't cut it, and considering the server problems I would give more time than 3 days

Thanks for reading

There will be Valkyrie info and videos to get you prepped before the class release happens. The level-up and title will also function a little differently. With Gunner/Brawler, players had to race to 65 (which in theory is cool but a major bummer for 99.9% of players). With Ninja there was a window to reach 65, and titles were granted after the fact. With Valkyrie the process has been refined a bit more. We'll give you more details on that once the Valkyrie page goes up and the NA date is announced.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats when is the page going up/ date going to be announced?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Soon™ :wink:
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    You should demand compensation for being offended

Yeah, you're right!

@Spacecats Burgers are more than just grill food, burgers are people too. I demand compensation for my feelings of distress. I demand that I recieve free Elite status for the next 50 years, and $15.00 on my PayPal account. If these demands are not met, I will start a new hashtag on twitter that will be sure to embarrass you and the rest of the EME company, which reads as follows:

#BurgersArePeopleToo
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    With Valkyrie the process has been refined a bit more.
    I just hope there is no server first tittle, Tera rewards makes it so unfair and same goes to buddy up xp boost.
    Since this game is so old can't have spacers in the classes names, can we at least have these titles named "Moonlight Warrior" and "Lunar Dancer?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

soon
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    It's so weird that EME dind't announced the release date of Valkyrie yet becoz they always have been ahead of GF in every major patch lol

And why all that delay if they get the same build as EU?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salvatori wrote: »
    It's so weird that EME dind't announced the release date of Valkyrie yet becoz they always have been ahead of GF in every major patch lol

And why all that delay if they get the same build as EU?
    There are some differences between NA and Eu.

soon

Yea soon, the typical EME response.
  • Sorry guys, you'll just have to wait a little longer. I have no date to give you at the moment.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Sorry guys, you'll just have to wait a little longer. I have no date to give you at the moment.

gg.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Fruits wrote: »
    Kriyon wrote: »
    The way to go is to play on Gameforge.........

You won't though. You are just salty cause things aren't what you wanted.

I don't mind waiting another week or so anyways. Schedule and timing are in the way and nothing EME can do about it nor does bellyaching here either going to change EME decision.

Not worth dying and crying all over the forums over another DPS class that people will quickly level it to 65 and then nobody is tanking dungeon runs cause everybody wants their shot at the FOTM OPness. LFG: "3 Valkyrie and 1 Healer LF Tank"

Instead of making it NA vs EU for content releases, you should be using Russia as an excuse cause they've been getting content ahead of us anyways. Why not use that as your diesel fuel for your nonsensical complaint?

We're not all just rerolling for the fotm ;o

I personally started playing again in february, after being inactive for a long time, due to the new class looking super fun.
    I returned with nothing but a character in dreadnaught gear and 80k gold to my name, and have done nothing but grind my butt off (mongos event was a godsend). We're not all just here for the OP factor, some of us intend to stick with it post-nerfs, too ;o
    QN7dUhu.png

Almost feel ready for release, poledancer hype ;o

I've been campaigning for the 4/04 release because it just made so much sense, but started having doubts when Hangame revealed their release date to be the 12th.
    It'll still be a massive failure on EME's part for the name reservation going live the way it did (I mean come on, it's a picture of the new class with text that says you can create your character on the 4th of April), in addition to the EU release date being revealed to be the 4th and RU 5th - and still not a peep from EME.

I'll feel pretty justified with being salty, if they announce that we're getting it on the 11th :p

Aaanyways, it's not gonna have that massive an impact, I'll just go play/practice on EU for a week, if that's the case xD
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Kriyon wrote: »
    I never said I'm going to stop playing, I said I'm going to play in GF ... you do not really understand, the game itself is boring, I'll play it until you decide to launch the class.

good luck